Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    yeah i had to start at 12.5mg at first as well

Thanks
    I've taken the primeval labs super LGD and super S4. I thought the LGD was good at 10mg a day (great pumps and I added 10 pounds of lean mass). The super S4 seemed weak, I was taking 40mg a day and only pput on about 4 pounds of mass, I never got any vision sides from the S4 making me think that it is under dosed.

Thanks
    Mk677 is by far the best sarm, best gh sup around imo
    Muscles are full all the time. size is easy to put on. great sleep. just the best gh supp , better then any gh peptide
    Proverbs 13.3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
    There are a few good peptide companies out there. I rep for one source that has great mk677. its the only SARM from them that i have tried so far. I wont mention it cause i dont want to sound like im spamming. but if you do your research you will find solid sources. Dont go for the cheapest sites. Comapies with solid products wont cheapen themselves y selling it for cheap money. You get what you pay for! Like one brother said above...a lot of these companies water there shit down. You guys should have a solid source here i would think that carries some good sarms and peptides.
    All I want from SARMS is a good MK-677 that isn't weak. I'm 47 and I want to use it for anti-aging. I want to get more info.

Lady Member
    Thanks
    Any female can advise on side effects for mk677?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    I dont think usage and dosage should be any different for a women. but only one of the ladies here coul really advise u on this. i havnt seen any info that leads me to give and advice that would be diffrent.

And technically MK677 isnt a SARM. its a gh seceretor

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    sarm search, but they are $$$ there. most of the others are really weak.

why are you so hot to trot on sarms? Ive used them, peptides, all sorts of the so-so anabolics and they dont stack up.
    You are right tho, and i dont mean to bias ....IM sort of repping for them now...
    but there mk677 is STRONG! Along with the other sarms like there RAD140 which i just started also. They are more on the expensive side but u get what u pay for!
    but i think i may be falling back since The main rep TrueGrit just passed away this week! RIP BIG GUY!

You can use ghost30 for 30% off...im not trying to spam. i only bring it up because it was previously mentioned by gymrat and if u dont have a code its costly. THere are codes all over tho. i dont get anything for using my code and im pretty sure im not sure where my rep status stands as i have a lot of projects going on and i dont know where things stand now that TrueGrit is gone! They have tons of reps anyways and im a busy guy!

RIP
    gh0st
    Proverbs 13.3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    sarm search, but they are $$$ there. most of the others are really weak.

why are you so hot to trot on sarms? Ive used them, peptides, all sorts of the so-so anabolics and they dont stack up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Jimmy View Post
    All I want from SARMS is a good MK-677 that isn't weak. I'm 47 and I want to use it for anti-aging. I want to get more info.
    IF i was to suggest a diffrrent source for mk677 it would th past guy i repped for...which if u google gh0st and mk677 ext ect shouldnt be hard to find. i think i even came right out and mentioned it in my into here a while back. or at some point. they dont advertise on the boards anymore like sarmsearch does!
    Proverbs 13.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12