IPGear

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t.. IP is still at it? Anyone remember his 50ml jugs?

Reaction score
I remember getting stuff from IP in China for a few years back in the mid 2000's. So crazy, looking back. WU a few hundred $$ to China and pray that I get a package back instead of a customs letter! But, I lucked out and they always delivered Lol I just threw away an empty box of their "Sus-a-ton" test blend a few weeks back. I'd had it in my supply box all these years!

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
I remember ordering from the original IP over twenty years ago. He used to sell "bug killer powder" cans stuffed with 5000 crushed up 10mg blue Valium's or 3000 crushed up Cetabon 2mg Winstrol. Both were $325 shipped!

IPGear was his main domestic guy and is still around. Great gear. Oral prices are outstanding, oils are a bit high IMO.
The original IP was the best. I also ordered from his main domestic supplier in the late 90's, if my recollection serves me right, it was TSK (TheSouthernKiller).

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
The original IP was the best. I also ordered from his main domestic supplier in the late 90's, if my recollection serves me right, it was TSK (TheSouthernKiller).

IP had the early UG orals that you had to chew. He associated with some shady character however usually had a decent product.

New Threads