Both are trenbolone acetate which one is better???

Reaction score
Hi guys!!!
Both are ghey. Which one is gheyer???:confused:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
The only way to know is to perform the rail test.

- Spread each heap in a long, thin, uniform rail. Eyeballing the heaps volume I would say that each rails should end up being around 5 to 6 meters so you will need a long table, I suggest the family dining table since you obviously still live with your parents.
- Call a friend of yours over. It is crucial that your friend has the exact same stats, height weight BF%, otherwise the result will be hard to interpret.
- Make two straws with some rolled Justin Bieber concert tickets. You can use something else but I'm sure you got plenty of those.
- Put a straw deep in your nostril, both you and your friend, and get in position at one end of the table.
- At a given signal, start snorting the tren. Snort slowly and strongly for maximum absorption. You can swap nostril at mid distance but make sure that you both finish the rails at the same time.
- Once the rails are fully snorted, immediately take off your shirts, turn off the Bieber live album you were listening to and put "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred. Don't hesitate to put it LOUD.
- Flex in the mirror. The one with the lowest BF% and the biggest pump obviously had the best tren. If the results are too close you can make a push up contest to confirm.

Let us know the results. As soon as I know which one is the best I'll be happy to place a 700lbs order.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
I don't agree with the flex test much to bland , you should both stand side by side one of you will get mr. Normal and the one to the left will get the stranger (assuming your both right handed) in a back and forth motion stroke each other dicks for 3 mins , you better not be no two pump chumps , who ever gets the best pumps and the biggest bicep after this figerous hand job had the good tren. How else would you test it ? Fukkin newbs

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
All this post did was make me hungry for something with mustard on it

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where do u live? I may grab a couple of strippers and swing by this afternoon. .

These pigs party hard and can snort a Lexus through a coffee mixing straw

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seriously what the fukk is wrong with people these days? Look at me everyone I have some raw tren. No one gives a fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm angry lately. People are getting on my nerves. Fukkk

See you do need to run a gram of tren.

Reaction score
I just enjoy the edited OP.... who says our admins don't have a sense of humor!

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
I think both my other Avis were gheyer , just saying lol

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer the darker one I get better gains.

oh you do? you mean the darker one with the pink hair?

I bet you get awesome gains while lifting and snorting tren with a black cock up your ass.