Home brewed Test E vs. Home brewed Test C?

Reaction score
When buying from UG labs..which would you rather choose. Home brewed Test E or Home brewed Test C? and why? I've heard some things like Test E is more reliable but I could be wrong about this...

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
This sounds like you're about to make your own startup....

I'll bite, I prefer test e. It requires little or no solvents and can be made at a much higher concentration without crashing unlike cyp.

Reaction score
This sounds like you're about to make your own startup....

I'll bite, I prefer test e. It requires little or no solvents and can be made at a much higher concentration without crashing unlike cyp.

Haha I see what you're saying. But no, I'm not asking for that reason. I'm asking mainly out of curiosity and some things I've heard..also because I'm almost out of my HRT ( test cyp. ) so I need to grab some in the mean time. But that's the exact answer I was looking for thanks Doc

Reaction score
Test E can be made with a basic oil, cyp is normally made with ethyl oleate which a small percentage of people do have an allergic reaction. less then 5%. Enanthate does seem to cause a little more site injection pain, however I do agree that enanthate can be mixed at higher doses. I think if you look at the half life of either, to keep your blood levels at a constant, you should be injection atleast ever 3-4 days. So realistically there is no reason to be injection test 400 or more because you can easily reach 750-1200 mg of test weekly.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know why but test c is pretty much unheard of in this part of the world

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Test E can be made with a basic oil, cyp is normally made with ethyl oleate which a small percentage of people do have an allergic reaction. less then 5%. Enanthate does seem to cause a little more site injection pain, however I do agree that enanthate can be mixed at higher doses. I think if you look at the half life of either, to keep your blood levels at a constant, you should be injection atleast ever 3-4 days. So realistically there is no reason to be injection test 400 or more because you can easily reach 750-1200 mg of test weekly.
I'd rather hit one or two pins a week. So yes, high concentration test is nice for that.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Are you saying test c must be made with eo? Because no it doesnt. If a lab is making Cyp with eo they have no idea what they are doing. Take a look at the ingredients in Watson test cyp. Oil, ba, bb, hormone.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When buying from UG labs..which would you rather choose. Home brewed Test E or Home brewed Test C? and why? I've heard some things like Test E is more reliable but I could be wrong about this...

Reliability is entirely due to the source not the hormones ester.

Reaction score
Are you saying test c must be made with eo? Because no it doesnt. If a lab is making Cyp with eo they have no idea what they are doing. Take a look at the ingredients in Watson test cyp. Oil, ba, bb, hormone.

I'm with POB here, I don't think there is much of a difference, and no cyp does not require EO. I prefer whatever reliable gear/ester I can get my hands on.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Exactly...test c is made the same way test e is

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it's bullshit, but I've heard 2 different people tell me that Test C makes them "hold more water" than E. Sounds like complete bullshit broscience but has anyone else heard this shit?

IronCore

Reaction score
Exactly...test c is made the same way test e is

not the same way... but similar... Test C crashes above about 225mg/ml where test E will hold well into the 400mg/ml range... without getting into the chemistry/physics of the molecules and esters... the esters also work in a very similar time frame, I like to switch esters for no other reason than "bro-science" says it helps to keep your tolerance in check by switching esters periodically... BTW... that isn't true so don't quote me.

to the OP... if you out... just get more Test Cyp... case closed.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I think it's bullshit, but I've heard 2 different people tell me that Test C makes them "hold more water" than E. Sounds like complete bullshit broscience but has anyone else heard this shit?
I have a friend that swears cyp makes his nips more sensitive than E, and has tried different brands.

GYMBRAT

Reaction score
Never personally felt a difference a difference between the two tests sue to being practically identical

IronCore

Reaction score
Never personally felt a difference a difference between the two tests sue to being practically identical

this has been my experience as well... Test Phenylprop is a different story.. I dont know what is magic about it... but I can tell a difference.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not the same way... but similar... Test C crashes above about 225mg/ml where test E will hold well into the 400mg/ml range... without getting into the chemistry/physics of the molecules and esters... the esters also work in a very similar time frame, I like to switch esters for no other reason than "bro-science" says it helps to keep your tolerance in check by switching esters periodically... BTW... that isn't true so don't quote me.

to the OP... if you out... just get more Test Cyp... case closed.

Ok mr technical lol what I should have said is it is made exactly the same until you get into higher concentrations

I have heard this before as well...along with test c hits harder...most of the time I just agree with them because you just can't fix stupid

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this has been my experience as well... Test Phenylprop is a different story.. I dont know what is magic about it... but I can tell a difference.

I ran the phenyl prop after you had told me about it... my dick didn't get bigger like.you said it would :(

But I did grow some musskels.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
So what mg/ml would you choose if you brewed your own gear ? 200-250 ? Or higher ?

New Threads