Proviron Questions

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Who here has used it ? With which compounds did you stack it ? Hou much of a synergistic effect did it have on your cycle? Has anyone here tried it with high test? If anyone has anything to Chime in on Proviron that would be great, it's low sides and even helps blocks aromatasing effects, I'm surprised it's not discussed here more, maybe the effects are overstated

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
probably the reason it's not discussed here much is because peeps are using Mast instead.

gh0st

Reaction score
love it, stacks well with almost anything.
great to stack at end of a cutter with some winny or even with some d-bol during a bulk cycle
it also increases the effects of testosterone. i can talk prov all day, and give you more advice just dont got the time atm my man
its very similar in effects to mast prop honestly. just as bad on the hair line tho
hope this helps a little, ill check on this thread tomorrow

gh0st

Reaction score
I am on TRT and would love to add to my prescribed dose of 120mg week test cyp. Will adding it effect my bloodwork?

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
A search on the forum would have provided you enough info, the tropic has been discussed extensively several times.
I've used it several times and still do, but only for the libido boost.
I does reduce aromatization a bit but does not substitute for an AI.
I use it for libido because at 50-75mg/D I turn into a potential rapist. To see the effect in term of muscle hardness / free test increase I gotta go above 100mg and at this dose I start to shed, as said above Proviron is basically oral mast and it's really hard on the hairline.
If it wasn't tough on the hair I would be on it year round, I love the stuff.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A search on the forum would have provided you enough info, the tropic has been discussed extensively several times.
I've used it several times and still do, but only for the libido boost.
I does reduce aromatization a bit but does not substitute for an AI.
I use it for libido because at 50-75mg/D I turn into a potential rapist. To see the effect in term of muscle hardness / free test increase I gotta go above 100mg and at this dose I start to shed, as said above Proviron is basically oral mast and it's really hard on the hairline.
If it wasn't tough on the hair I would be on it year round, I love the stuff.

Spot on

Here you go man, I searched it for you.
Pages of it.
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/search.php?searchid=1376432

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The shit is to expensive, I just go with mast.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Most of it's beneficial effects stop after around the 2wk mark or so. It's a highly overrated compound. Waste of money IMO.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Most of it's beneficial effects stop after around the 2wk mark or so. It's a highly overrated compound. Waste of money IMO.

I'd be interested in any reference for the 2 week thing if you have it?

I'm getting bombarded by people wanting to run low dose provi while dieting but if the benefits don't last then obviously it wont be worth it.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score

I'm getting bombarded by people wanting to run low dose provi while dieting but if the benefits don't last then obviously it wont be worth it.

I'll see if I can pull them up. I know Dr. Scally has posted on it several times.

To clarify, I'm talking about the libido and SHBG benefits. As to the supposed "hardening" effects I'm not sure it applies also but would assume so.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score

This isn't the two week thing but take a look at the pharmacokinetics of it, especially oral bioavailability and metabolic clearance rate from serum. Also keep in mind it's metabolites are inactive.

http://www.old.health.gov.il/units/pharmacy/trufot/alonim/3368.pdf

http://www.bayerresources.com.au/resources/uploads/PI/file9420.pdf

gh0st

Reaction score
Its good to stack at ed of cylce to harden up, great libdo boost, like brother stated above its like oral masteron
Not a hude difrence and there is a ton of info out there

It does stack a little dif then mast tho

like i said Winny and prov is great for 6 weeks at the end of a cutter to harden up nice. i know a lot of guys that do this.
The link above had some great info

it is a little expensive tho, and just as hard on hairline as mast... i usually just go with mast prop! unless trying to keep oil injection volume down!

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
I've listened to a couple guys talk about using it pre contest to harden free up some test, the thing about shgb benefits subsiding is interesting. I have a couple pages saved on my computer that are more technical but it's always great to hear real world examples of brothers here using it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Again, mast would be a better alternative.

New Threads