Zeigler trapezius cyst extraction surgery video

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Warning...This video contains content that some viewers may find disturbing

Over the years I have had several cyst's removed from both my trap's where the bar rests. Not sure whether it is a reaction from the weight like a callus or the metal bar but they are a sob and hurt like hell. Feels like having a marble leaking poison in the trap's. Anyways I'm back to squatting again after nearly 6 months and I feel strong. Check out the jackpot I got as my doctor. Reminds me of Paul Anderson.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Could use a better edge on his tools, my fuking pocket knife is sharper than that.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey that doesn't look much different then butchering, Z. I can do that for half of what he charged you.

I see your cyst and raise you a pec rupture. By the way, glad you're back at it in the gym.

VPFyDnw.jpg

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zig...stop bathing in your works dirty dish water, maybe you won't get a weekly cyst...

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know you said pec rupture but please walk us through what the **** we are looking at… that's gnarly bro

Hey that doesn't look much different then butchering, Z. I can do that for half of what he charged you.

I see your cyst and raise you a pec rupture. By the way, glad you're back at it in the gym.

VPFyDnw.jpg

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would def like to know where the shoulder is located in that pic....top right?

New Threads