Gyno reversal?

KushCausedComa

Reaction score
This is one thing i cannot stress enough never run gear or ph's. without some means of combating gyno or aromatization while on cycle. I allways keep an ai on hand (aromasin) encase my nipples get itchy. As far as reversal run a smaller dose of nolvadex untill its gone. But if it were me i would run a sucide ai and the nolvadex to limit the chance of future flare ups.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
This is one thing i cannot stress enough never run gear or ph's. without some means of combating gyno or aromatization while on cycle. I allways keep an ai on hand (aromasin) encase my nipples get itchy. As far as reversal run a smaller dose of nolvadex untill its gone. But if it were me i would run a sucide ai and the nolvadex to limit the chance of future flare ups.

The benefits of a suicidal ai are......none.

Reactions: Rip
Reaction score
Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the people on here seem to be extremely knowledgeable.

I have had gyno since I was about 13, not full bad gyno, just what I've always called puffy nipples. I don't have hard glands, they just feel like they are emtpy and stick out. A friend that I have started training with recently told me to look into nolvadex and letrozole and told me that they would be able to get rid of my gyno. I did have the option of having lipo on the NHS to have it sorted, but decided against going under the knife to sort out such a superficial problem, even though it's always bothered me.

Could anyone advise me if either of these drugs would be worth a shot for me, I am now 32 and if there are any associated dangers. I appreciate any information on this, but please only post if you have genuine experience.

Thank you.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the people on here seem to be extremely knowledgeable.

I have had gyno since I was about 13, not full bad gyno, just what I've always called puffy nipples. I don't have hard glands, they just feel like they are emtpy and stick out. A friend that I have started training with recently told me to look into nolvadex and letrozole and told me that they would be able to get rid of my gyno. I did have the option of having lipo on the NHS to have it sorted, but decided against going under the knife to sort out such a superficial problem, even though it's always bothered me.

Could anyone advise me if either of these drugs would be worth a shot for me, I am now 32 and if there are any associated dangers. I appreciate any information on this, but please only post if you have genuine experience.

Thank you.

Have you asked your doctor's opinion on this? I'd recommend doing that first.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like gyno just the figure of your body IMO. Depending on your size if your really skinny with lil boobies and have had them sense 13 I’d say this is something for plastic surgery. If you have a little weight on you not Obiese a diet could reduce them.

KushCausedComa

Reaction score
Carderine, letro, test prop or no ester and arimstane is what I have my clients take. Makes gyno die. But you have to worry about crashing your estrogen.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Carderine, letro, test prop or no ester and arimstane is what I have my clients take. Makes gyno die. But you have to worry about crashing your estrogen.

AYFKM?

10char

KushCausedComa

Reaction score
AYFKM?

10char
No this is gyno protocol on a lot of forum posts. I forgot to add nolvadex in there but you get the idea. And yes carderine helps to lipolize the tissue. Adding injectable carnitine injected to the sight works wonders to but I don't know my shit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey guys and i am an internatinal student form sweden i took some testo, years ago enathate and now recently my right breast has started gyno development without me even being on any steroids atm ! I live in los angeles Santa monica right now and i know this question seem stupid since i dont know you! but im freaking out as i know this matter is urgent. ive been to to doctors and shit and they told me its gyno development and that i shouldent be worrie but i am. the thing is im not from around here and i have clue were i could get like any of these estrogen blockers and stuff. could u recommend something i could try some website with real shit or mabye were to go where i might be able to find it i know that asking people i believe take steroids could be one but i dont no if they would be comfortable to just talk to me about it randomly?!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hello Lars.

You can order those compounds from a research chemical company. They are legal because they are not marketed for human use. Someone here should be able to recommend one to you.

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I ran a PH cycle a few months ago and after I finished a 6 week pct I started getting gyno, I waited a couple weeks and it just kept growing and growing.i ordered some arimidex and tamoxifen to try to reverse it, I know letro is what people suggest but I didn't want to completely crash my e and feel like shit for a month. can anyone tell me if it would be better to run only tamoxifen, only arimidex or both simotaniously and then cut out the arimidex after a while and continue tamox. any insight from someone with experience would be great. thanks

I never recommend letrozole unless you have gyno. That being said, I used .5 eod and it reversed/shrank the lump in my nipple. It is totally suppressing but works incredible.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
There is a thread somewhere in our archives where some members said that their gyno was completely removed when they started taking masteron. Im watching the bulldogs look like chit at the moment or I woukd try to find it for you.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
There is a thread somewhere in our archives where some members said that their gyno was completely removed when they started taking masteron. Im watching the bulldogs look like chit at the moment or I woukd try to find it for you.
I’m about to buy up someone’s entire stock of masteron

New Threads