Clen Vs DNP The good bad and the ugly. please post your thoughts.

Reaction score
just wondering what you guys think of it. I use caffeine regularly and have had a guy tell me to give clen a shot. never had really thought about it but figured I would see how you guys feel about it. then I hit on a site talking about DNP. so I am at the least interested. thanks for the input.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Not even in the same class. Comparing unleaded to nitromethane.

I am very anti dnp. Can it be used "safely" yes. But my big thing is there's no room for error. You **** up, you're dead.
IMO unless you use your single digit body fat to put food on the table, don't touch it.

Clen is tic-tacs in comparison. It works but it's not magic. I've used it, o like it, but still not something that's necessary.

90%+ of the results are diet pretty much any route you go. Especially long term.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not even in the same class. Comparing unleaded to nitromethane.

I am very anti dnp. Can it be used "safely" yes. But my big thing is there's no room for error. You **** up, you're dead.
IMO unless you use your single digit body fat to put food on the table, don't touch it.

Clen is tic-tacs in comparison. It works but it's not magic. I've used it, o like it, but still not something that's necessary.

90%+ of the results are diet pretty much any route you go. Especially long term.

I agree there is no comparison. But dnp is not that scary. Just don't be a retard and drink or take drugs.

Clen sucks flat out. Cramps for starters. Jitters chattering teeth anxiety. Plus it really only shines when you are already damn near or at single digits bf.

Dnp plus cake = results

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I agree there is no comparison. But dnp is not that scary.

Just don't be a retard

and drink or take drugs.

Clen sucks flat out. Cramps for starters. Jitters chattering teeth anxiety. Plus it really only shines when you are already damn near or at single digits bf.

Dnp plus cake = results

This is why I come out swinging for the fences against it.
Yes, you're right. But we both know there's a vast difference between our "don't be a tard" and what 94% of the people coming here looking for it think.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I agree there is no comparison. But dnp is not that scary. Just don't be a retard and drink or take drugs.

Dnp plus cake = results

This, period, end thread.

New Threads