Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member jojo58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Clen Vs DNP The good bad and the ugly. please post your thoughts.

    just wondering what you guys think of it. I use caffeine regularly and have had a guy tell me to give clen a shot. never had really thought about it but figured I would see how you guys feel about it. then I hit on a site talking about DNP. so I am at the least interested. thanks for the input.

  2. #2
    Elite ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    4,040
    Thanks
    4,028
    Thanked 3,608 Times in 1,873 Posts
    Not even in the same class. Comparing unleaded to nitromethane.

    I am very anti dnp. Can it be used "safely" yes. But my big thing is there's no room for error. You **** up, you're dead.
    IMO unless you use your single digit body fat to put food on the table, don't touch it.

    Clen is tic-tacs in comparison. It works but it's not magic. I've used it, o like it, but still not something that's necessary.

    90%+ of the results are diet pretty much any route you go. Especially long term.
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver
    Ecks...no time to explain...I have to finish these wings and 4 beers and get home to fight this guy that says the bench press is non-functional.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

    PillarofBalance (12-01-2015)

  4. #3
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15,831
    Thanks
    1,306
    Thanked 10,405 Times in 4,692 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    Not even in the same class. Comparing unleaded to nitromethane.

    I am very anti dnp. Can it be used "safely" yes. But my big thing is there's no room for error. You **** up, you're dead.
    IMO unless you use your single digit body fat to put food on the table, don't touch it.

    Clen is tic-tacs in comparison. It works but it's not magic. I've used it, o like it, but still not something that's necessary.

    90%+ of the results are diet pretty much any route you go. Especially long term.
    I agree there is no comparison. But dnp is not that scary. Just don't be a retard and drink or take drugs.

    Clen sucks flat out. Cramps for starters. Jitters chattering teeth anxiety. Plus it really only shines when you are already damn near or at single digits bf.

    Dnp plus cake = results
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    ToolSteel (12-01-2015)

  6. #4
    Elite ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    4,040
    Thanks
    4,028
    Thanked 3,608 Times in 1,873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I agree there is no comparison. But dnp is not that scary.

    Just don't be a retard

    and drink or take drugs.

    Clen sucks flat out. Cramps for starters. Jitters chattering teeth anxiety. Plus it really only shines when you are already damn near or at single digits bf.

    Dnp plus cake = results
    This is why I come out swinging for the fences against it.
    Yes, you're right. But we both know there's a vast difference between our "don't be a tard" and what 94% of the people coming here looking for it think.
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver
    Ecks...no time to explain...I have to finish these wings and 4 beers and get home to fight this guy that says the bench press is non-functional.

  7. #5
    Super Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    5,155
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 844 Times in 614 Posts
    albuterol.

    50x safer, not going to get the results, but shit, diet a bit.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

    afif (01-03-2016),ToolSteel (12-01-2015)

  9. #6
    Elite MS1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ChiCompton
    Posts
    574
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 288 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    I agree there is no comparison. But dnp is not that scary. Just don't be a retard and drink or take drugs.

    Clen sucks flat out. Cramps for starters. Jitters chattering teeth anxiety. Plus it really only shines when you are already damn near or at single digits bf.

    Dnp plus cake = results
    This, period, end thread.
    "What hurts more, Physical pain or Mental pain? What hurts more, getting punched in the face or getting your heart broken?" -Tashi, HCX MMA

  10. #7
    Elite Tren4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    living the dream
    Posts
    4,890
    Thanks
    7,007
    Thanked 4,169 Times in 2,046 Posts
    Did someone say cake?

    traps are the new abs.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tren4Life For This Useful Post:

    jojo58 (12-01-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 12:15 AM
  2. Clen: nothing...t3:nothing...clen+t3:???
    By Lendo in forum Fat Burning and Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 12:36 AM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 10:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •