First Cycle, Need Help! + Intro

Reaction score
What's up fellas,

This is my first time posting on this site. I am a 24yr old male. I am 5'10" and weight 190lbs with no clothes in the morning. Currently at ~15% BF and have been training since I was 19. Previously, I have ran two cycles of the prohormone Msten, one cylce of Epistane + Max LMG, and once cycle of Super DMZ 2.0.

I have been training for a solid 5 years now paying a lot of attention to diet along the wayand have seen amazing natural gains aside from the few instances I ran PH (I know, stupid -- but you live and learn).

After working hard over the course of the past few years I feel that I am ready to give a very mild cycle of AAS a try. I've purchased a few AAS books and read them thoroughly in order to understand the science and risks involved with AAS but also the myriad of benefits that they provide.

After doing some research over the past month or so I've thrown together the following plan for a beginner cycle of Dbol + Test, please let me know if this cycle would be sensible and safe for a beginner. If not let me know! I am a huge fan of constructive criticism and want to make sure I do this right so if anything is off I would appreciate some color on how to optimize my cycle to minimize any sides/potential damage I may do to my inexperienced self.

Weeks 1-10 (cycle & dosages)
1-10 Test E 600mg EW
1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED
1-10 Arimidex 0.25mg ED
1-10 HCG 500iu EW

Weeks 13-16 (PCT & dosages)
13-16 Clomid 100/75/50/25
10-11.5 HCG 500iu ED

One question that I've had is whether or not I should run something after the Clomid to prevent rebound.. or is the tapering good enough to make that unnecessary?

If anything else besides the above noted concern looks off please let me know. Again, I want to do this perfectly or not at all.

All help is appreciated brothers,
Bulkofpeac

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Welcome buddy.

I know alot of people say dbol is ok for a first cycle but I'm not one of those people. 600 MG test a week can give u amazing results.

I would also suggest running the adex at .25 twice a week. Get bloods done half way thru and adjust your dose accordingly.

And what do u mean something to take after to avoid rebound?

Good luck and enjoy your first cycle. Train harddddddd

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.

ECKSRATED gave you solid advise. Low doses of Adex and upping the dose after you get bloods.

Don't be that guy that don't do blood tests. If you want to play with your natural hormones at 24, better do it as good and safe as you can.

Btw, for a first cycle I advise the usual 500mg testE for 12 weeks. Nothing fancy, but it will get you results.

I love how you planed your HCG. It seems you did good research.

Reaction score
What week would you gentlemen suggest getting bloods in? Week 6?

And the reason I added Dbol on there is because it takes a while for the long ester Test E to kick in. But you fellas know more than me so I'll go ahead and drop the Dbol this time around if that is the safer option.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Actually in the top 5% of noobie posts we get... Refreshing.
190 is decent, what did you start at?
Bb, pl, or just a rat?
Current lifts?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I'll give you the full info and you'll decide:

The pre cycle Tests- Baseline necessary tests:
These tests are done prior to taking any steroids, It should be taken to give a baseline for our natural body results.

Hormones (steroids)
Lipids (standard full Set)
Full Liver Panel
Blood
Kidney
Electrolytes, Mineral and Glucose
Prostate

The on cycle Tests - Tests needed during the use of steroids:
This is best done after 3-4 weeks from starting steroids use

Hormones (steroids, LH/FSH)
Lipids (standard full Set)
Liver Panel (especial with hepatotoxic)
Blood
Kidney

The post Cycle Tests - Tests needed after the use of steroids

Hormones (steroids, LH/FSH)
Lipids (Standard Full Set)
Liver Panel (especial with hepatotoxic)
Blood
Prostate

Bottom line: after 4 weeks.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I am an analyst by profession so I don't do anything without making sure everything is correct. Especially when it comes to AAS, attention to detail is everything. A lot of people say 24 is still on the younger side but I understand the risks and know the science behind what I'm doing..

I began at age 19 was a skinny rat about 150lbs at 5'10" hated the way I looked and decided to do something about it, ate like a horse and stayed patient.. took some PH on the way up but quickly learned that patience + dieting will take me a lot further than some bunk ass pills that wreak havoc on the liver i.e. didn't want to end up looking like Big Lenny with jaundice and yellow eyes lol. Plus had more than enough natty test to work with.. right now I've plateaued in strength and weight and am happy with the way I look but I am interested in taking it to the next level.

Current Lifts (i don't max out or lift to failure because my joints snap up and I like to stimulate my muscles but not annihilate them.. especially being natty and all, safety always comes first):

5x245 bench
5x315 squat (used to be a runner, knees bug me and not looking to break something down there)
5x335 DL

I'm excited to run this cycle and test the limits of my body. Depending on experience/results this may be my one and only cycle or I may run more if I like what I see and decide that it's for me. Excited to share the next part of my journey with you fellas!!

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you've run aas before then what they said but IMO I would stretch it out to 12 weeks with a dbol kickstart. Nolva and clomid for PCT two weeks after cycle ends.

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
looks pretty well thought out. if anything id also agree about dropping the adex down to twice a week until bloods are done. id also add that you probably dont need 600mg of test for your first cycle. 400-500mg is usually a good starting point. as for the dbol its also not necessary but I completely understand wanting a kickstart. i do it with nearly every cycle whether its dbol, var, or test prop. be safe and good luck to you.

New Threads