Appetite Suppressants

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Anaerobic exercise! You won't want to eat before it and you aren't hungry during or after it. You should get a little something in your guts about 1/2 hr. after. If I go longer than an hr. after cardio without something in my belly, I'll chew my arm off and eat it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
That literally took 2 seconds...and the latest on that list is 1998

I'll do some research and post a thread on B12...

It's good for everyone but I'm sure I'll find info that supports NOT suggesting B12 shots for a person asking for an appetite suppressant

Sir for the third time read what I said here on my first post. I never said it was a good appetite suppressant did I ?

I use b12 injections but I wouldn't say it is an agent that diminishes the desire for eating. What it does is help me get through the day without eating as much food and still feel descent. Where as if I didn't eat that much food and had not injected the b12 I would be feeling like garbage.

In the op's first post he was talking about fat burners this and that as well so I suggested the b12.

This is my last post on this thread about it. If you & ToolSteel want to talk more about it hit me up @ https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19658-Zeigler-vs-The-Hater-s/page7?highlight=Haters

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I would NOT use caber or any other dopamine agonist for appetite suppression. The risks of them are far too great for simple appetite suppression.
I was thinking the same thing but don't have the links handy to back it up. I did some digging on it after a convo with pillar though; definitely not something you want to play around with.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I would NOT use caber or any other dopamine agonist for appetite suppression. The risks of them are far too great for simple appetite suppression.

As with all pharmaceutical aides its a case of risk vs reward but I will say that its unwise to group all DAs into the same category here since their binding affinity, and the strength of the that affinity, to various dopamine & serotonin receptors can drastically alter the safety profile of the drug.
Not to the mention the stuff regarding dosing, length of use, current health status, etc - important for things like DAWS.

For example if we were to compare something like bromocriptine to pergolide in order to assess the risk of heart valve damage, we would see a dramatic difference between the two due to Pergolide's binding affinity to the 5-HT2B receptor being much, much stronger.

Anecdotally, I've used DAs in isolation & combined with a bunch of other stuff with no lasting/serious side effects to speak of.
Of course I realise that my eagerness to experiment with "risky" drug protocols is not the norm so....you know :)

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
As with all pharmaceutical aides its a case of risk vs reward but I will say that its unwise to group all DAs into the same category here since their binding affinity, and the strength of the that affinity, to various dopamine & serotonin receptors can drastically alter the safety profile of the drug.
Not to the mention the stuff regarding dosing, length of use, current health status, etc - important for things like DAWS.

For example if we were to compare something like bromocriptine to pergolide in order to assess the risk of heart valve damage, we would see a dramatic difference between the two due to Pergolide's binding affinity to the 5-HT2B receptor being much, much stronger.

Anecdotally, I've used DAs in isolation & combined with a bunch of other stuff with no lasting/serious side effects to speak of.
Of course I realise that my eagerness to experiment with "risky" drug protocols is not the norm so....you know :)

I have never experienced any negative side effects while on or coming off cabergoline either. As always though YMMV . I recognize that there are risks with taking DA's.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What dosage and how frequently is B12 to be taken for said appetite stimulant?

El Gringo

Reaction score
Well after doing a look around the web I've stumbled upon Nootropics. Not sure if any of you have heard of them, but they seem like drugs similar to adderall, in which they increase focus and energy. There's tons of different kinds of Nootropics with different effects. some of them have been said to aid in Fat-loss and can help speed your metabolism. Some have been banned from the Olympics but aren't illegal in the US and most countries and can be bought online by anyone.

Some possible nootropics i'd consider are PHENYLPIRACETAM (banned from the Olympics for increasing physical performance, Acetyl L-Carnitine (supposedly better than just L-Carnitine, which some of you may know), L-Theanine (also may be familiar, but is listed as a nootropic), and ALPHA GPC.

Any experiences with this or care to provide some insight?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Piracetam is a mild stimulant, tolerance builds up VERY quickly - complete waste of money compared to ephedrine, synephrine, 1,3 dmaa and pretty much everything else we know works for speeding up your metabolism.

Acetyl L-carnitine does nothing whatsoever for fat loss and has actually been used to INCREASE appetite in cancer patients:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20156909

L-theanine helps some people sleep better, does nothing for fat loss/appetite.

Alpha GPC is basically Choline and MIGHT help a bit with fat loss - acute increase in GH, some promising studies showing higher rates of lipolysis that need to be replicated, etc. Still worthless compared to the usual stuff used for fat loss/appetite suppressing.

Most nootropics are a waste of money and I honestly don't understand why you would waste your time with them when their are a bunch of other drugs that are far superior for fat loss.

Reaction score
Synephrine

Spam your website around again and I'll terminate your account. Merry Christmas :)

Last edited by a moderator:

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've just recently discovered ephedrine from my local pharmacy behind that counter. I've never felt my appetite suppressed like this before. I usually spend a good part of the day feeling hungry. Now it's like my stomach doesn't exist. i could probably fast all day.

I was wondering if there are any other appetite killers out there that are made a available (not clen or albuterol). It looks like that within the past 10 years the FDA has put some regulation on a bunch of fat burners, making a lot of things no longer available to anyone. Google searching some things; I found pure ephedrine was available at gas stations, adipokinetix was a good appetite reducer (haven't seen anything on it post 2005?). People used to use some stack called NYC, which is no longer around.

Just wondering if there's anything else i could use between cycles of Ephedrine...

Just keep it simple. EC or ECA for 5 days on 2 days off. You can run this for months without any worries. Good luck.

Reaction score
Low/standard dose Adderall in conjunction w/ caffeine (cup of coffee or so) is enough to keep my feeling full. Just watch your dose as it can give you typical stimulant sides if too much is taken. I like 10-20mg plus some Dunkin. Also makes a good pre with some citrulline to combat vasoconstriction.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Just keep it simple. EC or ECA for 5 days on 2 days off. You can run this for months without any worries. Good luck.

No need for days off with EC. And skip the aspirin as it is not necessary and may even be harmful.

Reaction score
I want to try ephedrine but I am getting an Adderall script. Worth it?

Reaction score
I liked Yohimbine. Only negative was accidentally taking a bit too much (mg scoop inaccuracies) and feeling weird as hell

Reaction score
Currently taking Sibutramine, and seems to do the job right. Gonna try an EC stack next and see how it is compared to sibu.

New Threads