Female Post cycle therapy

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Do you guys know if there is a specific PCT protocol for women after a 8wk. 250mg/wk test run? Get some conflicting opinions. She has did one before and never did anything for PCT, but I told her I would do some asking.

Reaction score
Hmm? Idk good question. I just don't think any chicks should be running heavy androgens but IDK much about the female side to bodybuilding except many choose to run lighter compounds such as anavar....as for PCT they might still want to run nolva or something for estrogen but unsure about their FSH LH? I could see estrogen balance being a problem. I do know HCG is primarily a female hormone I believe produce during pregnancy and increases their fertility so maybe this is an option..anyone else?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Do NOT give the woman any AI or SERM.

No PCT is required for female AAS use. Stopping cold turkey like we do will produce menopausal like symptoms so Dr. Scally recommends they taper down the dosage until menses returns.

Labs to pull for females include LH, FSH, E2, and progesterone.

Reaction score
Do NOT give the woman any AI or SERM.

No PCT is required for female AAS use. Stopping cold turkey like we do will produce menopausal like symptoms so Dr. Scally recommends they taper down the dosage until menses returns.

Labs to pull for females include LH, FSH, E2, and progesterone.

I knew doc would come through.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as the tapering goes....and this is from my own experience...it is not necessary either as it is not likely that you taper until you get your period..some might but have never heard this before and speaking for myself...I haven't had a period since I started using aas and that includes my down time. As a matter of fact, I have been off for 9 months with the exception of 20mg of test c and I still haven't gotten mine back....can't taper more than that ;)

just my .02

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
As far as the tapering goes....and this is from my own experience...it is not necessary either as it is not likely that you taper until you get your period..some might but have never heard this before and speaking for myself...I haven't had a period since I started using aas and that includes my down time. As a matter of fact, I have been off for 9 months with the exception of 20mg of test c and I still haven't gotten mine back....can't taper more than that ;)

just my .02

Being on female HRT would prevent menses from returning no?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being on female HRT would prevent menses from returning no?

uh...no...lol my DR., who has me on TRT asks me every time I see him "so, still having your period" and I lie :)

and I am only on test c...no other hormone replacement

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Jenner's right - no need for pct.

Just be aware that some women do experience some unpleasant sides once finishing a cycle - depression, low energy levels, weight fluctuation, etc.
Its a temporary situation that will pass once everything is back to normal but can be stressful for those not prepared so just make sure she's aware of this :)

Notsonattygirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
What if I've already taken the Aromasin ? ( I was on a test prop and winny Cycle and was scared of the estrogen rebound bc I have endo and my estrogen is usually high anyway) I guess I really messed up huh?

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
What if I've already taken the Aromasin ? ( I was on a test prop and winny Cycle and was scared of the estrogen rebound bc I have endo and my estrogen is usually high anyway) I guess I really messed up huh?

Stop taking the aromasin. Estrogen rebound is a bullshit term. Doesn't happen.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you are fine....just stop and know you don't need it for the future

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Information about Female Post cycle therapy. I am glad the information from a good forum. I hope and believe that one day I will definitely get the dream figure like female body. I've my own website. which will also help me and other bodybuilding community. I am a proud member of this forum. THANKS

Hilarious attempt.

Location - London with a Singapore IP. Man's name claiming to be female here.

Sad sad attempt.

New Threads