New guy looking to lose fat & gain muscle

Reaction score
Hey All,

Ive been stalking around here for a while now and finally signed up.

First off, a little about myself.

I was always fat as a kid, and when i reached 17 i was weighing in at 286LBS.

I joined the Dutch army and managed to lose 88 LBS in a year. and another 40LBS in the following years.
I got deployed to Afghanistan 3 years back and got hit in the leg, and dropped out of the army, between then and now i gained back weight back to 210LBS.

ive been on a diet mixed with work out for 6-7 months now and currently weigh 190LBS standing at 6.1. with 20% BF and 39.8% SMM

My goal now is to drop my BF to 10-12 % and my SMM t0 around 45. and maintain that.

I will open another thread with regards to Clen combined with T3.

Thanks all for reading and keep on lifting!

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.

You need to run testosterone if you are going to use T3.

IronCore

Reaction score
Welcome.

You need to run testosterone if you are going to use T3.

WTF???... no he doesn't... first and foremost you dont need to resort to AAS until you have finely tuned your diet and routine. and when you do you need to make sure you have done your research. there are draw backs and consequences to running gear... so you need to be prepared for that as well... dont ever listen to some one who blindly tells you what to run. Please post your stats and routine in a separate thread and lets discuss that as well as diet...

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Onk

Reaction score
WTF???... no he doesn't... first and foremost you dont need to resort to AAS until you have finely tuned your diet and routine. and when you do you need to make sure you have done your research. there are draw backs and consequences to running gear... so you need to be prepared for that as well... dont ever listen to some one who blindly tells you what to run. Please post your stats and routine in a separate thread and lets discuss that as well as diet...

reading between the lines here (and knowing Mega), he's referring to the catabolic muscle wastage of t3. Many natties run t3 whilst employing resistance training hoping to see muscle and fat loss. big mistake, the t3 can hinder those precious gains. From my own experience, I ran t3 once during a physique prep for my first natural show (I was natural) and I did watch as my beautiful bi's, tris and other easily noticeable muscles lost volume.

What mega is implying that if he wants to reach his goal, he should be running a test dosage that equalises the wastage of t3...or not run t3.

Better than t3 I'd have my diet dialled in THEN look at clen or EC stacks.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
reading between the lines here (and knowing Mega), he's referring to the catabolic muscle wastage of t3. Many natties run t3 whilst employing resistance training hoping to see muscle and fat loss. big mistake, the t3 can hinder those precious gains. From my own experience, I ran t3 once during a physique prep for my first natural show (I was natural) and I did watch as my beautiful bi's, tris and other easily noticeable muscles lost volume.

What mega is implying that if he wants to reach his goal, he should be running a test dosage that equalises the wastage of t3...or not run t3.

Better than t3 I'd have my diet dialled in THEN look at clen or EC stacks.

Thanks for spelling it out Onk! Couldn't have said it better.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score

So you recommend running T3 by itself in a Natty individual?

New Threads