please help, what I´m doing wrong?

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Have problem. Now I´m in the midlle of my cycle (33th day), using sibutramine, Oxandrolone and Clen. Strict diet, 6 days lifting, 1 day rest, but few days before I had whole day headattack, back pain, nauzea and many times I was vomiting. I know, it can happened, but when I asked delivery shop to help me or to tell me what happened, they don´t want to discuss with me. I also asked steroidsmix.eu, because I know them too, and they told me, that I have to take out sibutramine and reduce others. Especially Clen. It helps me a little, but I´m still affraid. What more can happened to me?

GYMBRAT

Reaction score
Simple fkin answer bro! Stop taking everything! Wtf seriously. Grab a brain!

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Sibutramine, Oxandrolone and Clen....why??

Reaction score
Do your homework before ever starting any kind of cycle brother. Sounds like you do not know much at all about research chemicals and aas, so stop everything and ask questions and read, read, read the info here!

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Have problem. Now I´m in the midlle of my cycle (33th day), using sibutramine, Oxandrolone and Clen. Strict diet, 6 days lifting, 1 day rest, but few days before I had whole day headattack, back pain, nauzea and many times I was vomiting. I know, it can happened, but when I asked delivery shop to help me or to tell me what happened, they don´t want to discuss with me. I also asked steroidsmix.eu, because I know them too, and they told me, that I have to take out sibutramine and reduce others. Especially Clen. It helps me a little, but I´m still affraid. What more can happened to me?

To start with, you added one too many L's to your screen name. ;P