HCG for 2 or 3 weeks after last pin?

kingblasted

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I thought I had everything figured out for my first cycle (2 1/2 weeks into T. Cyp cycle). An issue has come up and I thought maybe I could get some help figuring this out here since you guys have been so awesome and helpful in the past. Do I take HCG for 2 weeks or 3 weeks after the last pin If it's 2 weeks, what would the protocol look like? I read here that a 3 week protocol would look like this( 1st week: hCG 500iu (250iu twice a week),
2nd week: hcg 750iu (250iu EOD), 3rd week: hcg 1500iu (500iu EOD). Any help clearing this up would be great, thanks!

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
hCG should be used from Day 1 of your cycle up until about three days before PCT starts. 250-500iu twice per week.

Why try to reverse testicular atrophy when you can help prevent/minimize it by doing the above?

kingblasted

Reaction score
Im starting HCg at week 4, my question is after the last pin (discontinuing Test pins) do I continue to use HCG for 2 or 3 weeks prior to my PCT? If 2 weeks what would the protocol look like?

bigben66

Reaction score
Im starting HCg at week 4, my question is after the last pin (discontinuing Test pins) do I continue to use HCG for 2 or 3 weeks prior to my PCT? If 2 weeks what would the protocol look like?

Take the HCG @ 250iu twice weekly asap
Then cease the HCG 3 days before commencing PCT.

There should be no need for the old-skool HCG blast before PCT, unless you feel your nuts are noticeably smaller than their standard 'off-cycle' size.

BigBen

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Like Ben said, it is not for two or three weeks prior to PCT. You run it up until three days before PCT starts.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nom nom HCG. certainly helps tremendously

Onk

Reaction score

Starting it at week 4 means you've been shut down for 4 weeks before you start to use it. Seems you're using HCG like a cure rather than prevention. Best to use it from day 1 and keep those bad boys big!

New Threads