Strango Labs Busted

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
I'm sure most of you already know this...but Word on the street is PRIVATE is in federal custody. Sad really, alcohol ruins thousands of peoples lives and it's legal yet male hormones are not...:(

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm really? Interesting...
!SHRUGS!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very interesting indeed.
Interesting the way you wrote that too.
They only call him PRIVATE on one board and that is the gh15 forum.
I realize that that particular board has a vast number of members.
It used to have a lot of guys with knowledge as well.
Not to mention member logs with plenty of photos walking you through each "cycle". (Blast).
So I understand why guys would be tempted to source there.
But I never understood why guys would source there given the unstable history of the "gh15" handle.
The fact that some of those sources over there are sources from Eroids... Opens one big ass can of worms in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
Very interesting indeed.
Not to mention member logs with plenty of photos walking you through each "cycle". (Blast).
But I never understood why guys would source there given the unstable history of the "gh15" handle.
The fact that some of those sources over there are sources from Eroids... Opens one big ass can of worms in my eyes.
I forgot to mention that gh15 hasn't logged in since Dec 18th...

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very interesting indeed.

Yeah, I hate seeing sources that are on eroids on any forum... very annoying seeing that.

strongbow

Elite
Reaction score
................................................................................................

Last edited:

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's this thread about? Went from a dude named PRIVATE, to gh15, to con air. I'm lost.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
nicholas-cage-con-air.jpg

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
Very interesting indeed.
Lol, yeah. When I was still there I mentioned that on the open forum and the comment was deleted less than 5 mins after posting it. I also received a warning via PM. Several members also PMed me and insulted me a retard. Dumb ****s!

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
funny you say that... since his mom was the cook...

Ever since he started up he claimed it to be within the family, one thing he flat out lied about and I knew he was all along he claimed his raws to be the best because they came from his family own compounding factory in the US.

He got too personal with people he got personal with me when he was just starting out and like most sources that have a huge bandwagon of idiots that don't pay attention to full detail just nutt swing they could see the bullshit.

He was a dime a dozen when it came to greed but instead of turning scammer he got busted being to loose.

No source should be able to be found by Google.

I'm not hating on him he is a good person just not smart at this and got greedy.

Reaction score
man the guy was living the life! he is still posting on his Instagram.. just not the same type of posts as he used to. this confuses me. unless he is in federal prison and is allowed a computer or something... unless he has not served his sentence yet.. but if he is facing serious time like 10 + years and has the money. why not just jump bail? 10 years in prison is hell. I'm thinking the feds did not find a lot on him and he was smart to have his powders and equipment and a location that they have not tracked.. or I could be completely wrong. but the article doesn't list what they found...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man the guy was living the life! he is still posting on his Instagram.. just not the same type of posts as he used to. this confuses me. unless he is in federal prison and is allowed a computer or something... unless he has not served his sentence yet.. but if he is facing serious time like 10 + years and has the money. why not just jump bail? 10 years in prison is hell. I'm thinking the feds did not find a lot on him and he was smart to have his powders and equipment and a location that they have not tracked.. or I could be completely wrong. but the article doesn't list what they found...

No way is he on IG.

Reaction score
No way is he on IG.

yea it was posted in the articles... of his bust lol. also his ex gf posted a pic of her a few months ago pregnant.. which is odd. he just broke up with her a few months ago... his ex gf has 2 million followers on Instagram... I bet one of those followers came across him saw his Instagram. and knew something was off abot him and contacted feds to investigate further...

his Instagram is "mrbaldwin"

and his ex gf is "jocalife"

I feel bad for him. he was living the dream. and now he is locked up and his ex girl is pregnant.

New Threads