Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    His mom probably took away his Internet privileges after she saw his report card...
    funny you say that... since his mom was the cook...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,838 Times in 1,706 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCore View Post
    funny you say that... since his mom was the cook...
    Ever since he started up he claimed it to be within the family, one thing he flat out lied about and I knew he was all along he claimed his raws to be the best because they came from his family own compounding factory in the US.

He got too personal with people he got personal with me when he was just starting out and like most sources that have a huge bandwagon of idiots that don't pay attention to full detail just nutt swing they could see the bullshit.

He was a dime a dozen when it came to greed but instead of turning scammer he got busted being to loose.

No source should be able to be found by Google.

I'm not hating on him he is a good person just not smart at this and got greedy.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SFGiants For This Useful Post:

HydroEJP88 (01-15-2016)

Thanks
    man the guy was living the life! he is still posting on his Instagram.. just not the same type of posts as he used to. this confuses me. unless he is in federal prison and is allowed a computer or something... unless he has not served his sentence yet.. but if he is facing serious time like 10 + years and has the money. why not just jump bail? 10 years in prison is hell. I'm thinking the feds did not find a lot on him and he was smart to have his powders and equipment and a location that they have not tracked.. or I could be completely wrong. but the article doesn't list what they found...

Thanks
    Thanked 18,316 Times in 7,895 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae16 View Post
    man the guy was living the life! he is still posting on his Instagram.. just not the same type of posts as he used to. this confuses me. unless he is in federal prison and is allowed a computer or something... unless he has not served his sentence yet.. but if he is facing serious time like 10 + years and has the money. why not just jump bail? 10 years in prison is hell. I'm thinking the feds did not find a lot on him and he was smart to have his powders and equipment and a location that they have not tracked.. or I could be completely wrong. but the article doesn't list what they found...
    No way is he on IG.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    No way is he on IG.
    yea it was posted in the articles... of his bust lol. also his ex gf posted a pic of her a few months ago pregnant.. which is odd. he just broke up with her a few months ago... his ex gf has 2 million followers on Instagram... I bet one of those followers came across him saw his Instagram. and knew something was off abot him and contacted feds to investigate further...

his Instagram is "mrbaldwin"

and his ex gf is "jocalife"

I feel bad for him. he was living the dream. and now he is locked up and his ex girl is pregnant.

Thanks
    Lol at the ig post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12