2 week dirty bulk results. Not sure where I want to go from here

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
def like others said way too soon to tell for a couple of weeks..... just train hard and listen to your body and check every 4 weeks. if the weight goes up to fast is likely water and some fat.... it takes time... just my two cent
you look great, so keep up to good work....

MPM

Reaction score
You know what I've never gained in any meaningful amount "dirty bulking"?.....muscle. I did get fat, bloated, and depressed. I'm all for eating what you enjoy on occasion but reasonable. There is never any reason to bulk over 500 calories and if you can't see at least some of your top abs you're just getting fat. Main-gaining doesn't work well for most people either but there is a place for bulking. My general rule now is that if I put on more than 20lbs (even on cycle) within 6-9 months I'm overeating. Chasing numbers on a scale is stupid. 225 can look really good in the mirror or really bad.....but 225 is still 225 on every scale.

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
You know what I've never gained in any meaningful amount "dirty bulking"?.....muscle. I did get fat, bloated, and depressed. I'm all for eating what you enjoy on occasion but reasonable. There is never any reason to bulk over 500 calories and if you can't see at least some of your top abs you're just getting fat. Main-gaining doesn't work well for most people either but there is a place for bulking. My general rule now is that if I put on more than 20lbs (even on cycle) within 6-9 months I'm overeating. Chasing numbers on a scale is stupid. 225 can look really good in the mirror or really bad.....but 225 is still 225 on every scale.
well said....

GSgator

Reaction score
Damn I missed this the food your eating 2-3 weeks ago is starting to work . Same with training the reps and cardio your doing a few weeks ago are starting to take effect. I can’t kill it 1 week and expect to be a beast the next week. Dude I’m starting over and I can totally contest to this logic I’ve been at it for 5 weeks and I’m just now starting to see some changes . Sorry 2 weeks isn’t enough time to evaluate whatever program you’re doing and then make a solid judgement call.

New Threads