t3 and clen

Reaction score
Hello people I'm new to this site. I've been lifting a while I'm currently 240 and 5'10 at 25 % bf. I want to purchase this online please pm a legit link to purchase gear online. It's nearly impossible to sift through all the spam.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Isn't ordering clen or t3 online illegal? Or do you have a script?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Isn't ordering clen or t3 online illegal? Or do you have a script?

Sure he have a script. OP, just go and buy some at the pharmacy. You have asthma and hypothyroidism?

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello people I'm new to this site. I've been lifting a while I'm currently 240 and 5'10 at 25 % bf. I want to purchase this online please pm a legit link to purchase gear online. It's nearly impossible to sift through all the spam.

Don't be lazy

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why your at it, we can send you a link to buy some steriods, herion, marijuana, and other illegal items too.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
lol. but now seriously OP: This is not a source board. Sorry to disappoint you.

But wait, there are good news: At 25% BF, you can drop to 9-12% with diet and training alone.

The game is to learn and to better yourself in the process, physically, mentally.

So... Wanna play? You give us your goals, tell us what you eat, how you work out, and we try to help you reach that goal.

Don't wanna play that way? You go look somewhere else.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Yea bro let the diet and training do the work I wouldn't consider clen or t3 till your at about 12% ish

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry Cobra this isn't a source board. lol. He can google it, although he'll probably spend a lot of money for baby powder and olive oil...

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Classic 1st post if ever there were one.
100% of the guys here would strongly advise you against what you are looking for.

Step #1 get moving (cardio of any type)
Step #2 eat less (push back from the table before you are full)
Step #3 start a weight training program of any type.
Step #4 start learning about nutrition
Step #5 ask yourself how did I let myself get so big? Address that and fix it.

Each day you can take a baby step to better health. Stay the hell away from the online products you spoke
of in your first ever post on this board.

All the best in the New Year

Reaction score

I'm sorry guys lol. I was just excited. But for real the frustration is real. Even with cardiovascular pushed in 5 days a week. My diet is the reason get some fuxing discipline I know.

New Threads