what happened ? test e powder source is g2g but my bloodwork says otherwise.

Reaction score
I was cruising and got bloodwork and showed my levels at 630 nl test. on a 300 mg cruise (shot taken one week after injection)

that being said, this very same powder batch, that i used to make my test i got bloodwork again a few months ago and it showed my levels at 1400 nl

some variables that could have effected the bloodwork ,

i used cottonseed oil AND grapeseed oil as the carrier. i thought oil = oil. so it shouldnt have made a difference. (i ran out o cottonseed oil and then poured grapeseedoil to finish it off)

could it be because i didnt mix the oil well enough? it showed everything dissolved and it wasnt cloudly anymore and nothing went to the bottom. i used the proper measurements.. (2% Ba 20% bb)

so confused. because i used the same very batch of powder and bloodwork showed it was good. im thinking i didnt mix properly??? or the cotonseed oil and grapeseed oil combined ****ed something up with uneven distributrion or something? im so cofused. makes no sense...

or is it possible that i over cooked the test e powder when warming it and caused it to lose potency. i honestly dont understand.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
You had your blood work done 1 wk after your last injection? How long have you been cruising at 300mg for?

It's definitely not bc you used cottonseed and grapeseed oil so long as you used the right amounts of everything. What was your exact recipe you used with actual amounts?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One variable u missed was your endocrine system, it most likely is causing your body to excrete testosterone....Many variables u have no control over can effect hormone levels....How does your body look, that sometimes is a better indicator than blood work.

Reaction score
Common 300mg/mL Recipe for 100mL
29 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (22.5mL)
2mL BA (2%)
15mL BB (15%)
addded oil till i got to 100 ml mark.

this is the receipe i used.

Reaction score
well ur recipe has nothing to do with it.... and i only use a splash of bb to help it run through the filters, but that neither here nor there, as for ur blood work, if it tested that much lower there's something wrong with your source.... i've never had anybody come back to me talking about their blood work wasnt right at 300mg for some test e, but hey what do i know

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
or is it possible that i over cooked the test e powder when warming it and caused it to lose potency. i honestly dont understand.

My guess is this.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id say its waiting a week. Get bloods done 3 to 4 days after your inject...a week is to long and your levels will be low.

And just to be nit picky you should have made it with 30g not 29...just shorted yourself a gram lol 30gx10ml =300mg per ml. Then at 29g you filtered it (maybe idk) and lost some in that process...but def dont wait a week. You do know what half lifes are right?

heady muscle

Elite
Reaction score
It's standard from what I have read to have bloods take 24-36 hours last inject. But, 300 is low for even being a week out from the last inject.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's standard from what I have read to have bloods take 24-36 hours last inject. But, 300 is low for even being a week out from the last inject.

He was using 300 a week. His bloods were 600

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Man that's like prop or ace

There's been lots of things mentioned here.

Reaction score
If its same batch you used last time.. Im guessing you made a mistake or brewed to long. first test 1400 next 600 big differance to be body excreting that much. And half lifes at a week im assuming still leave you in 800 to 900 range at worse case. Im going with brewed to long. Although i presume you brewed just as long as last time .Oils have nothing to do with levels. Filtering neither would have done it. Last scenario your buddy is stealing your shit and cut it. Just saying im no expert.just thinking beyond the box

New Threads