rburdge84

Elite
Reaction score
I'm shocked there isn't more physicality and what not

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Perfect description of the diffrence between the two. Lol
Love making is nice but everyone needs just a good **** now and then.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I try and provide both experiences for the woman. Start off kissin then layer down on her back start eating that ass and pussy get it all lubricated. Then give it to her misdionary style while kissing her for awhile still making love to her at this point. I give her a little taste of her own pussy then have her get on all fours like a dog. That is where things go from love making to doggy style fuc*ing. Next thing you know she's doing the whole ass to mouth routine and gagging on my ding dong.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
I try and provide both experiences for the woman. Start off kissin then layer down on her back start eating that ass and pussy get it all lubricated. Then give it to her misdionary style while kissing her for awhile still making love to her at this point. I give her a little taste of her own pussy then have her get on all fours like a dog. That is where things go from love making to doggy style fuc*ing. Next thing you know she's doing the whole ass to mouth routine and gagging on my ding dong.

Atta boy, Ziggy. Now you're talking.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score

I kinda got hard reading this.

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's much simpler than this dizzle. When your wife is with you, she is making love. When she is with others she is ****ing. lol