Tren enanthate stay into suspension--need help

Reaction score
Have you ever encounter problem when you cook tren enanthate? I found that my tren got crystallised.

结晶_副本.jpg结晶_副本.jpg

Is any problem with my recipe? :confused:
Recipe: 250mg/ml
10G Tren E.
8ml bb.
1 ml BA.
30ml gso

Help! Help! Help!

Attachments

• ??.jpg
    ??.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Did you try heating it in a water bath? From my limited chemistry knowledge I'd say either it got too cold at some point or the concentration is too high..

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Did you try heating it in a water bath? From my limited chemistry knowledge I'd say either it got too cold at some point or the concentration is too high..but yeah I'd just heat the container slowly in water and agitate it..then let it cool and see if it starts to come out of solution again. If it does it again then you might need to add something. Just my .2.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
im also no expert, but a hot water bath would be my best guess too

Reaction score
as everyone said, hot water bath. if it continues to crash it could be too high of a concentration.

Editing this because I actually read your entire post. If hot water bath doesn't keep it in suspension, then you can add some bb and that should help.

Reaction score
Did you try heating it in a water bath? From my limited chemistry knowledge I'd say either it got too cold at some point or the concentration is too high..but yeah I'd just heat the container slowly in water and agitate it..then let it cool and see if it starts to come out of solution again. If it does it again then you might need to add something. Just my .2.

Ok, Thank you!!! I have already done that. It also stay into suspension.:confused:

Reaction score
as everyone said, hot water bath. if it continues to crash it could be too high of a concentration.

Editing this because I actually read your entire post. If hot water bath doesn't keep it in suspension, then you can add some bb and that should help.

Thanks, I will try to add more bb in it.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to adjust your recipe for 200mg/ml in order to get things under control, adding just more BB may or may not fix the problem, but adjusting the oil and BB to a 200mg/ml recipe will.....

Thanks, I will try to add more bb in it.

New Threads