2021: Ugbb gets pool ready

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I’m glad you said this.
I just took 4 straight days off and over ate on all days. Carb load and overload on protein. My first day back. I couldn’t stop lifting. I went so freaking hard bro. It felt amazing.

Yeah, my 2 has stretched into 3. :32 (20):

Took my daughter into the city for an appointment, and you just can't not find a good joint to chow down!!!

Brrrrrrrrritos!!!!

Reaction score
Yeah, my 2 has stretched into 3. :32 (20):

Took my daughter into the city for an appointment, and you just can't not find a good joint to chow down!!!

Brrrrrrrrritos!!!!
Haha bro that's EXACTLY what the wife and I did today.
Wound up at this amazing little Mexican restaurant. A hole in the wall of a place but wow the food was amazing and cheap considering how much food they gave us. I'm still bloated :32 (18):

Reactions: CJ

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Haha bro that's EXACTLY what the wife and I did today.
Wound up at this amazing little Mexican restaurant. A hole in the wall of a place but wow the food was amazing and cheap considering how much food they gave us. I'm still bloated :32 (18):

Hey brother, i just realized that your avatar resembles you (beard, shoulders and arms).

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Took a week off. Ate a lot. Drank a lot.

Woke up today at 261!!!

Anyhow, I won’t be posting my journey from here on this thread, but I’m back on the grind with more calories than before but continuing to recomp through the summer.

Cheers to everyone for their hard work and collaboration on this! Good work.

33E19D13-65F9-419E-9DD5-41076BE22DAE.jpg

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Took a week off. Ate a lot. Drank a lot.

Woke up today at 261!!!

Anyhow, I won’t be posting my journey from here on this thread, but I’m back on the grind with more calories than before but continuing to recomp through the summer.

Cheers to everyone for their hard work and collaboration on this! Good work.

View attachment 12256

Looking ripped Jin.. awesome job .. you deserved a week break .. you've been crushing it .. thank you for being such an excellent example ... !!!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I hope people are continuing. I'm a little disappointed honestly... I was looking forward to seeing more people's transformations.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope people are continuing. I'm a little disappointed honestly... I was looking forward to seeing more people's transformations.

I hope so too. This thread was intentionally made with a deadline, June 2nd, because goals should be time bound.

I would encourage anyone who wants to continue to share their journey to start a log and post their pics there or in the member pics thread. It will help keep the forum organized.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
that was your deadline, most of us are not even close to ours. We joined in to make it all fun so we could all push each other along. If I had known I was going to be reprimanded I wouldn’t have bothered :32 (18):

I hope so too. This thread was intentionally made with a deadline, June 2nd, because goals should be time bound.

I would encourage anyone who wants to continue to share their journey to start a log and post their pics there or in the member pics thread. It will help keep the forum organized.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If anyone else wants to get ready for summer let’s do it.

We’ll post up our starting weights on the 29th and post an update once a week until June. 8 weeks will put us at June at pool time.

that was your deadline, most of us are not even close to ours.

Sorry for the confusion, Trump. This thread was to get ready for Summer. It informally begins in the US Memorial Day weekend and officially begins for the entire northern hemisphere on June 21st.

Hope you are closer than “not even”

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
thought it was pool ready I must of misread the title. I have no idea what memorial weekend is because ours is in November so must mean something different in the US of A

Sorry for the confusion, Trump. This thread was to get ready for Summer. It informally begins in the US Memorial Day weekend and officially begins for the entire northern hemisphere on June 21st.

Hope you are closer than “not even”

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thought it was pool ready I must of misread the title. I have no idea what memorial weekend is because ours is in November so must mean something different in the US of A

No sweat, brother. If you look back on page 1 some opted out because the dates didn’t work for them either. Hope you don’t consider it a waste of your time. You still made great progress.

(BTW Memorial Day for us is always the last Monday in May and is a day dedicated to those who died in military service)

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
And some like myself and CJ said we where in. But would be going beyond the date. I don’t consider it a waste I would of just liked the chance to post a pic this week when I got chance without people moaning like women

No sweat, brother. If you look back on page 1 some opted out because the dates didn’t work for them either. Hope you don’t consider it a waste of your time. You still made great progress.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5ECD1D8A-E8A1-4DBF-BEFC-835659066395.jpg

Joe Rogan posted this today. Feels fitting.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Actually, the very first post has THREE different dates for when this will end. It says 6/2, 6/8, and 8 weeks from the start on March 29th which would be 5/24. None of which are Memorial Day weekend. :32 (18):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can we just say June 21st? I’m not ready either… I’m trying like hell.

New Threads