2021: Ugbb gets pool ready

The Phoenix

Reaction score
20210608-054041.jpg

I still have 5 weeks to go, but in the interest of getting a pic up to show progress near the original end of this thread, here you go...

I actually had a bad week, gained 1.7 lbs, up to an average of 200.7 lbs, on 4365 Cals for the week. Over the last couple of weeks, I've been developing some disordered eating habits, namely several HUGE binge days in a row, followed by several low Cal days trying to mitigate the damage. I think I have that squared away now, so hopefully all is good going forward.

First the 1st time in as long as I can remember I'm starting to be pretty happy with how I look. Pics can't show it, but I'm actually much thicker front to back now, whereas I was just simply lean before, and from the side view I was just skinny. Looking back at my MFP records, I gained about 10-12 pounds each of the last 2 years, while getting slightly leaner.

Pants wouldn't go up past the knees. I'd like to think it's because of quad growth, but it's really just tighter pants. They'll be shown in the next round of pics.

Yes, I know my shoulders and arms are terrible. I'll focus on them this upcoming growing season.

10 Week progress pic...

20210608-062613.jpg

Awesome job mate 🧉!

Reaction score
20210608-054041.jpg

I still have 5 weeks to go, but in the interest of getting a pic up to show progress near the original end of this thread, here you go...

I actually had a bad week, gained 1.7 lbs, up to an average of 200.7 lbs, on 4365 Cals for the week. Over the last couple of weeks, I've been developing some disordered eating habits, namely several HUGE binge days in a row, followed by several low Cal days trying to mitigate the damage. I think I have that squared away now, so hopefully all is good going forward.

First the 1st time in as long as I can remember I'm starting to be pretty happy with how I look. Pics can't show it, but I'm actually much thicker front to back now, whereas I was just simply lean before, and from the side view I was just skinny. Looking back at my MFP records, I gained about 10-12 pounds each of the last 2 years, while getting slightly leaner.

Pants wouldn't go up past the knees. I'd like to think it's because of quad growth, but it's really just tighter pants. They'll be shown in the next round of pics.

Yes, I know my shoulders and arms are terrible. I'll focus on them this upcoming growing season.

10 Week progress pic...

20210608-062613.jpg
Damn CJ!…. Things that make me go ‘grrrrrrr’ #Mo-tif!

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score
20210608-054041.jpg

10 Week progress pic...

20210608-062613.jpg

looking a lot tighter than last pic. I believe I read that right that you are still hovering close to 200, if so, nice work maintaining weight while dropping bodyfat!!!

Jin

Moderator-San
Reaction score
I just realized I’m not even sure I know where a pool anywhere near me is located. Or if there is even one around. Or if Japanese people even go to pools.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
I just realized I’m not even sure I know where a pool anywhere near me is located. Or if there is even one around. Or if Japanese people even go to pools.

lol, I dont know, but in Thailand they certainly do, naturally upper-class homes etc. If you do find one, think you could pull off the mens physique look?:)

The Pheonix: keep at it boss

CJ275: wow. I know this "growing cut" must be requiring real diligence on your diet! everyone has those binge days then rebound, normally with a coach its built in or assessed throughout by how full or flat you look and gym performance, but without one I think our bodies/minds just naturally tell us when we need a cheat meal or day.. here and there.
@ 200lbs, Im happy to see where your calories are, 4,400cals/day gives you a nice amount of wiggle room, if progress was to stall in either direction, strength/mirror/scale weight etc. I did not read all the post since I posted last in like March, but I might have to bc Id love to see how the diet is laid out, which foods etc.
Well seriously excellent job, that's the real deal, I would be proud. (ps. thank you for your support as well bud)

Keep it rolling,
best,
MuscleMedicine, MD

RoidGear.net

Latest posts