2021 UGBB Winter BULK Thread

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Very impressive weight gain. I got up to 205 after a full meal, mid-day in June. How do you feel overall?
I forget to ask: do you load/unload ur trucks or do other workers do that? You know i unload trucks every now and again depending on how we’re staffed. Moving around with that much weight was hard for me. How do u feel lately with all that weight ?
I feel very comfortable in the 200-205 range right now, whereas a couple of years ago, and even last year, I felt like a moose at this weight.

There's definitely something to be said for maintain a weight for awhile, getting used to it.

As for unloading the trucks, everything is palletized, and we use electric jacks to offload the freight. So there's not much manual labor involved, but I restack pallets sometimes, as my OCD will kick in, and I have to keep like products together, or it bothers me. 😂

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I hope the bulk is going well fellas.

Today, I realized that some of my shirts are not fitting anymore. I have to untuck them because if I move my shoulders too much, they lift out of my pants.

I'm not as lean in the midsection anymore, but I am visibly fuller.

I've gotten a lot of comments this past week saying things like: "wow, you look like you're doing so much better", "you look healthier lately", "your face looks more full than it has", and "what are you on? You look much bigger".

I even got comments like "are you catfishing me? You don't look as lean as your profile picture, I've seen you".

So I can tell I've thrown on some size back already.
Last night I weighed in at 198, and 196 this morning.

Psychologically, I feel big after 200, because until my first cycle I never got to 200. I'm almost there and significantly in better shape this time around.

If I could beat this cold (Day 3), I feel like I'd be able to toss more weight around too. So today's leg day, I can already feel like my legs are gaining again (its where all my fat left first, I don't mind having fat fill back in my butt/thighs).

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I hope the bulk is going well fellas.

Today, I realized that some of my shirts are not fitting anymore. I have to untuck them because if I move my shoulders too much, they lift out of my pants.

I'm not as lean in the midsection anymore, but I am visibly fuller.

I've gotten a lot of comments this past week saying things like: "wow, you look like you're doing so much better", "you look healthier lately", "your face looks more full than it has", and "what are you on? You look much bigger".

I even got comments like "are you catfishing me? You don't look as lean as your profile picture, I've seen you".

So I can tell I've thrown on some size back already.
Last night I weighed in at 198, and 196 this morning.

Psychologically, I feel big after 200, because until my first cycle I never got to 200. I'm almost there and significantly in better shape this time around.

If I could beat this cold (Day 3), I feel like I'd be able to toss more weight around too. So today's leg day, I can already feel like my legs are gaining again (its where all my fat left first, I don't mind having fat fill back in my butt/thighs).
I feel ya, I've already had to buy a few new t shirts, because the ones I have are getting a little tight. Feels a little douchey to wear them.

Goal this bulk is to outgrow all my clothes. 💪💪

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I feel ya, I've already had to buy a few new t shirts, because the ones I have are getting a little tight. Feels a little douchey to wear them.

Goal this bulk is to outgrow all my clothes. 💪💪
Well, I mean, I ordered some Young LA jogger sweats (grey), flannel cut offs, some Under Armor compression shirts, Old Glory booty shorts, and a bunch of old-fashioned gym crew socks.

They say "dress for the job you want", so I'm dressing like the biggest gym douche-bag ever. It really does bring confidence when you're dressed to look fully pumped at all times.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well, I mean, I ordered some Young LA jogger sweats (grey), flannel cut offs, some Under Armor compression shirts, Old Glory booty shorts, and a bunch of old-fashioned gym crew socks.

They say "dress for the job you want", so I'm dressing like the biggest gym douche-bag ever. It really does bring confidence when you're dressed to look fully pumped at all times.
I'm old, I don't know what any of that means. 🤔🤔

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I woke up a fat bloated POS this morning. Somehow I'm up over 6lbs since my Friday weigh in.

Last week was a rest week, and I spent it sitting on my ass the entire time without changing my diet. This isn't the reason for the weight gain, I'm aware that it had to be bloat, but I can't help judging myself 😂.

Hit the weights first thing in the morning. It felt good, but I also felt a bit off.

I'm going to keep the diet the same for now, and just add in 2-3 LISS sessions per week and monitor from there. Before someone jumps on me for cardio during a bulk... I am 100% sedentary besides my time in the gym. So I don't have any NEAT or steps during my day. It's probably a good thing for me in general.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I woke up a fat bloated POS this morning. Somehow I'm up over 6lbs since my Friday weigh in.

Last week was a rest week, and I spent it sitting on my ass the entire time without changing my diet. This isn't the reason for the weight gain, I'm aware that it had to be bloat, but I can't help judging myself 😂.

Hit the weights first thing in the morning. It felt good, but I also felt a bit off.

I'm going to keep the diet the same for now, a d just add in 2-3 LISS sessions per week and monitor from there. Before someone jumps on me for cardio during a bulk... I am 100% sedentary besides my time in the gym. So I don't have any NEAT or steps during my day. It's probably a good thing for me in general.
My eating was a little more laid back as well and well worth it.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought we all were aiming for 275????

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you mfker!!!! lol

haha, Im starting in February. Im already 16 weeks in as it is lol
I’m sure you’ve built a lot of good tissue by now.