2021 UGBB Winter BULK Thread

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Dude I work around a bunch of tough dudes from the countryside and I’m one of two guys that shave. We are the alphas in a pack of alphas ha
Not saying it’s not alpha, but doing the different thing and owning it can be alpha.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
That’s how i got confused about u bulking dude!
Maybe the wires got crossed.

I cut through summer. I wanted to bulk in August, but stress/no appetite/bad coach meant I unintentionally cut through august and the first two weeks of September too.

I want to gain, cutting happens immediately and automatically if I don’t force feed myself.

I’m as lean as ever right now, but want to look fuller and bigger.

I’m on a cruise dose now. Quit Tren back in August, I noted the sides only towards the end. I used Tren on the cut to maintain muscle despite the low calories.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe the wires got crossed.

I cut through summer. I wanted to bulk in August, but stress/no appetite/bad coach meant I unintentionally cut through august and the first two weeks of September too.

I want to gain, cutting happens immediately and automatically if I don’t force feed myself.

I’m as lean as ever right now, but want to look fuller and bigger.

I’m on a cruise dose now. Quit Tren back in August, I noted the sides only towards the end. I used Tren on the cut to maintain muscle despite the low calories.
I lost appetite when i came off tren—went to cruise test c dose—in July too. Work got crazy and i worked out sparingly for a month. Dropped 13 lbs in that process.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I have a pair of pink "Juicy" sweats. is it alpha af to wear these for leg day?
Id legit argue YES. The bodybuilders wear the douchiest clothes.

You’ll look super gay if you’re not jacked, but the juicy guys wear the gayest stuff and pull it off. Whether it’s a crop top to show abs, powerbelly, or stringers that are basically nothing (guilty, got to show definition!), booty shorts that leave no quad vein to the imagination. Alpha.

Also alpha: dudes in cargo pants, carharts, and boots. Too busy and hard working to give an F.

But generally size, strength, and confidence make the fit.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Id legit argue YES. The bodybuilders wear the douchiest clothes.

You’ll look super gay if you’re not jacked, but the juicy guys wear the gayest stuff and pull it off. Whether it’s a crop top to show abs, powerbelly, or stringers that are basically nothing (guilty, got to show definition!), booty shorts that leave no quad vein to the imagination. Alpha.

Also alpha: dudes in cargo pants, carharts, and boots. Too busy and hard working to give an F.

But generally size, strength, and confidence make the fit.
Yep I’ve got the booty shorts.
Also wear badass Thorogood ironworkers’ boots to my job with short shorts and shaved legs. Vascularity is all ppl see. They don’t care that ur dressing super gay. Very true.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Looking great man! Gonna do a leg priorization on the cycle? Seems like they need some mass to compare to upperbody!
Probably not, I think EVERYTHING needs to come up before I start doing targeted specialization blocks.

I'm still in the intermediate 'build the base' phase

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I realized this yesterday and today.
Now that I've addressed the source of my stress and I am feeling better.
My appetite is back, I'm so hungry and ready for the quality bulk.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm not even going to try to compete with other people on heavy weight 🤣.

New Threads