2021 UGBB Winter BULK Thread

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I'm still going up as well , scales bouncing tween 233/234 today started this at 209. Still only eating 3k calories weight isn't skyrocketing up like it was , nice n slow now. Dropped the bol after the first 6 weeks , raised the test to 500 deca is still at 200 , takes more time to get off than at the beginning of the cycle but nothing I can call "deca dick" he's still waking up before I do ready to go shopping for a new hat. This beginning week 8 now figure ill run the test/deca out til 12 weeks, then add back in the bol or maybe something a little dryer like var or tbol so I can get a bit of a boost at the end for the last 6 but not swell back up with water , we'll see I'm open to any and all ideas I am sure no cycle genius.
Since you were intending to cut down, you can go balls to the wall with dbol and then water will go. Hang on to what you have for a bit, then cut down. It’s temporary.

Or do var, but don’t cut nearly so soon. Car will drop water and you may decide you won’t need to cut as much.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Since you were intending to cut down, you can go balls to the wall with dbol and then water will go. Hang on to what you have for a bit, then cut down. It’s temporary.

Or do var, but don’t cut nearly so soon. Car will drop water and you may decide you won’t need to cut as much.
yeah i wasnt going to cut until the next block if i do at all this summer , finish this out , then go 8 or 12 weeks cruise hold onto what I got do some bloods n all that fancy shit i can here and go from there onto the next. I was just thinking of a "dryer" oral

Charger69

Reaction score
yeah i wasnt going to cut until the next block if i do at all this summer , finish this out , then go 8 or 12 weeks cruise hold onto what I got do some bloods n all that fancy shit i can here and go from there onto the next. I was just thinking of a "dryer" oral

Tbol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads