IPF bans any member from attending Eddy's seminars

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I think Jason made a pretty accurate observation about the IPF: Unless you're a member, you hate it.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think Jason made a pretty accurate observation about the IPF: Unless you're a member, you hate it.

And if you're a member you say "The only people who hate on the IPF aren't good enough to lift in it."

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How the fuk do they ban you from taking a seminar?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How the fuk do they ban you from taking a seminar?

In the twisted world of the IPF - Ed Coan is banned for life from the IPF, therefore, no IPF lifter should hear him speak.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you train at a gym where they suspect there are people on steroids they can sanction you. Ipf is retarded.

The response to this is awesome. Fb and ig full of guys posting their pics with eddy in support.

**** ipf

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a ****ing joke.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
This sounds even more ridiculous than the NSAC banning Nick 5 years for smoking weed. <---- Whoop there it is the hornet nest.

KmytYqZ.jpg

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
This sounds even more ridiculous than the NSAC banning Nick 5 years for smoking weed. <---- Whoop there it is the hornet nest.

KmytYqZ.jpg

Honestly I think most here would agree that was bullshit. I would've liked to see silva really get slammed when he got popped for mast, simply because of how much he trash talked anyone that use(d) gear in the sport.
He's a cocky ****.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This has been aggravating me more and more.

This would be like Major League Baseball threatening to pull ESPNs tv contract because they have Pete Rose as an analyst. Or threatening to suspend players for taking advice from him.

Major League Baseball is a hell of a lot bigger then the IPF, whether the IPF wants to admit it or not.

New Threads