Bpc-157

monster-ish

Reaction score
anybody give this pep a go yet? Getting ready to start running it in a few days. I have a pec tear that won't go away. I've ready good things about this product and it's healing abilities. I haven't been able to get much info on much else though. Like half life and should I spot inject

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tb 500 coupled with its cousin bpc-157, ull be fine, thro in a bit of gh, and ull be even better,

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Never used it but a friend did. He hit deep with a 1" pin at the sight. Actually said he felt better after the first shot.

But if you have a pec tear you may not be able to fix that on your own. A simple level 1 yes, a complete rupture, nope.

monster-ish

Reaction score
Never used it but a friend did. He hit deep with a 1" pin at the sight. Actually said he felt better after the first shot.

But if you have a pec tear you may not be able to fix that on your own. A simple level 1 yes, a complete rupture, nope.

How long did it take for your friend to completely heal up? It's not ruptured just have a small tear. I can still bench but not as heavy and often as I'd like. It is healing but definitely not fast enough

New Threads