TestoFuel

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of this stuff called TestoFuel? It's a supposed testosterone booster, does anyone know about it or have experience with it?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats your reason for wanting to use it? waste of $$ if u ask me

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Test boosters do a good job of emptying your bank account and that's about it

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only test that gets boosted is the guys you bought it from.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
All that stuff is junk. Even if it boasts your test levels 10% which it doesn't, that's nothing you're going to feel and/or see.

Reaction score
Yeah man stay away from the test booster supplements. If you haven't already, invest in a gym membership, go buy a ton of food (eat meat!), buy a protein powder, a pre-workout and maybe some creatine. Other than that it's all BS.

Reaction score
I used to promote them, they're ingredients are pretty solid and everyone is different. Personally I make amazing gains from test boosters but for others they don't do a thing. If you really want to get it, then I recommend getting d-aspartic acid from myprotein for a quarter of the price of testofuel. After all that's the main test boosting ingredient in the formula.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
I used to promote them, they're ingredients are pretty solid and everyone is different. Personally I make amazing gains from test boosters but for others they don't do a thing. If you really want to get it, then I recommend getting d-aspartic acid from myprotein for a quarter of the price of testofuel. After all that's the main test boosting ingredient in the formula.

Sounds like you're still promoting to me !!

New Threads