did i destroy my test e homebrew? Left it on stove for 20 minutes on setting 5 (medium)

Reaction score
did i destroy my test e homebrew? Left it on stove for 20 minutes on setting 5 (medium)

So me being a moron i decided to put the test e batch on the stove and forgot about it. ( i usually put it on the stove for just 2 minutes on setting 5 to help melt the powder quicker) anyways it ended up being 20 minutes i came back and the test e oil is not brownish. almost looks like tren e lol.

im going to guess due to being on setting 5 on a stove (1 is lowest. and 10 is highest) for 20 minutes the test has lost potency and i should just toss it. the color now looks like tren e....

please confirm before i throw away 200 ml of test e :(

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow...... i'm still stuck on the part where you forgot about 200ml of test on the stove.

Reaction score
That sucks shit happens...but sounds like you might need some ADD meds bro...or maybe take the brewing more seriously instead of winging it? How many times have you brewed?

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
The only excuse for ever "forgetting" about your brew is that you were getting laid

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How do u know it was only 20 minutes?

Reaction score
Did you ruin it, yes. Does that mean it's garbage, depends on your reputation. Sell it to noobs as tren, when they say it's bunk blame it on them using it incorrectly...

Or, you could keep a good rep if you do make it for others, do the right thing and toss the garbage. Also, as others have stated, take brewing a bit more seriously. I have no idea how you can forget about 200ml of test, but i'm assuming that it is that attitude that also would lead to cutting corners on sterility, accuracy in dosing, etc.

Reaction score
just so much on my mind. Working 50-60 hours a week with my job. So sick of it. I am working 50-60 hours a week busting my ass and earning **** all.I hombrew on the sid.when i get the sparetime. I have been brewing for about 8 months now and never had this ever happened. I just left the kitchen to go to the other room and then i completely forgot. i will leave it at that. Anyways thanks guys, looks like i will jus toss it. I wont sell to anyone thats ****ed up .
Lesson learned of course, I am never leaving the kitchen again when the temp is on. :(

Anyways thanks guys .

Reaction score
Also, not sure how your stove works, but setting it on 5 seems a bit high (mine as well goes from 1-10 and I don't go above just under the 2, and only then when I am in a real hurry).

strongbow

Elite
Reaction score
dam that sucks, Lucky you werent making french fries or something deep fat fried. i like fried shimp every once in a while - i do not walk away from the fryer while its on. Just NO.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its only 200ml so whats that like 35$ worth?

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Use a coffee pot heater.... Have some patients and if have so much going to concentrate than don't brew till u do.

Dont halfass ur efforts

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Can we stop always trying to "school" everyone on every thread. It's like yeah he messed up but he had a question, answer it or don't , legit every single thread I read is the same vets tryin to hand down these life lessons, like cmon , it's kinda anoyying to read I can only imagine if your the op

Bigmike

Reaction score
Wondering why you don't use a lab grade hot plate, theyr actually pretty cheap and very accurate (especially compared to a stove) just a bit of advice.

I'm not a scientist but i had a nice lab setup in my younger days, hot plates, glassware, even conical mixers and automated tablet presses are cheaper than most think, you could make a rly good lab for your purposes for hundreds, not thousands.

Please use caution, different nicknames emails sites passwords etc. For different purposes (for example, one set for this profile asking brew advice, one set for getting workout advice, one set for work etc. Etc.) Jail sucks I promise.

I know I can't convince you to shut down your operation so all I can do is wish you luck.

Stay safe brother

Last edited:

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Can we stop always trying to "school" everyone on every thread. It's like yeah he messed up but he had a question, answer it or don't , legit every single thread I read is the same vets tryin to hand down these life lessons, like cmon , it's kinda anoyying to read I can only imagine if your the op

Pardon me if I missed it, but where did you answer his question?

New Threads