Angtropin GH

Reaction score
hi any one used angtropin gh it has yellow tops and scratch codes , all seems good with sides but not cutting fat like other gh ive used before ??

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never heard of it man. stick to known GH labs as its the most faked or ultra low dosed stuff that gets passed around.

ppl make lots of cash of newbies.

as stated, good to have to here.........ul fit right in

Reaction score
I have never heard anything negative about angtropin, but it is not very well known. It is just another chinese generic.

Reaction score
thank you for your advise been running gh for 5 years on and off just cant afford pharma grade anymore ,but cant live with out gh lol , so please any trusted opinions on what to use would be good so I can try and source it ?? yeah hope I do fit in I have a lot of knowledge in certain areas and certainly not a newbie body builder and love the banter , thanks for any advice

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
thank you for your advise been running gh for 5 years on and off just cant afford pharma grade anymore ,but cant live with out gh lol , so please any trusted opinions on what to use would be good so I can try and source it ?? yeah hope I do fit in I have a lot of knowledge in certain areas and certainly not a newbie body builder and love the banter , thanks for any advice

Quit whoring yourself out for GH and read the rules. This isn't a source board.

Reaction score
whoaring !! fxxk off , will read the rules was only after some advise

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Yes, yes. Let's all tell mods to **** off. What a great way to break the ice.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Yes, yes. Let's all tell mods to **** off. What a great way to break the ice.

He can tell me to fukk off all he wants, doesn't bother me and I'll get a laugh out of it but if he begins flaming other members just let me know and I will send doc love his way :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Only way I would start to touch Gh again is if it's HG. The generics out of China are dicey. Supposedly some good ones starting to make a comeback. Generic black tops and gray tops.

Reaction score
Only way I would start to touch Gh again is if it's HG. The generics out of China are dicey. Supposedly some good ones starting to make a comeback. Generic black tops and gray tops.

I actually just did a random serum test on the greys when I went to get my free t checked. Came back at 7.4. Needless to say I was not happy. Pharma only from now on for me.

Reaction score
thanks for sensible advice , will keep running the ang for now as sides are their and kept my gains after a long juice cycle so think its real gh but just probley not the best quality but cant justify pharma price at this moment in time

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for sensible advice , will keep running the ang for now as sides are their and kept my gains after a long juice cycle so think its real gh but just probley not the best quality but cant justify pharma price at this moment in time

In the long run pharma would be cheaper..Get a few bunk or low dosed kits and there is your lost kit of pharma

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually just did a random serum test on the greys when I went to get my free t checked. Came back at 7.4. Needless to say I was not happy. Pharma only from now on for me.

if you need to ask about your GH source or type.....your going to end up with serm tests like this and make guys rich.

stick to tes

Reaction score
In the long run pharma would be cheaper..Get a few bunk or low dosed kits and there is your lost kit of pharma
yeah I no but the initial outlay for pharma is more to start with and I just cant afford it at this moment in time but I totally get what your saying. but think this gear is ok for what it costs so will have to stick with it until something better comes up at similar price but from what I can tell all Chinese gh is gamble

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is a good point. Whatever you paid for the angtropin was money down the drain.

Reaction score
He knows. Warrior isn't new to this.

am I missing something ? ive seen serum test results on this product and looks ok ? so why would you suggest this product is still bunk, would appreciate advice , really don't wanna waste more money , I feel like im being naïve ? but don't no any better if im not told ? are these test results faked ? and why do I get all the sides from this product ??

New Threads