TNE 50mg/ml Recipe help in oil

Reaction score
So I have brewed up some TNE is oil using EO and Guiacol at 100mg/ml and I have gotten it to hold but the pain is still there. I was going to cut it down to 50mg/ml and still use Guiacol and EO and see if I could get it to be as pain free as possible. Has anyone done this? and does anyone have a solid recipe to do lets say 100 mls of this? I plan on using EO as the primary carrier. I have looked pretty much everywhere and I cant find a solid recipe that seems to be being used. Thanks for any and all help!!

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
The guys that can do it are keeping it a secret. Good luck...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I have brewed up some TNE is oil using EO and Guiacol at 100mg/ml and I have gotten it to hold but the pain is still there. I was going to cut it down to 50mg/ml and still use Guiacol and EO and see if I could get it to be as pain free as possible. Has anyone done this? and does anyone have a solid recipe to do lets say 100 mls of this? I plan on using EO as the primary carrier. I have looked pretty much everywhere and I cant find a solid recipe that seems to be being used. Thanks for any and all help!!

Just use the formula for the 100mg and plug in 50 instead

Reaction score
Just use the formula for the 100mg and plug in 50 instead

That's what I had planned on doing I was just curious if someone had experimented and worked it all out. Just to make it a little easier on myself without having a lot of waste. I appreciate the help!

New Threads