HCG Help

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well if you're just looking to Increase your loads clomid will do the trick.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
So I've also been on test for around the same amount of time SFG, do you think there is any chance in hell that a guy could get his natty system rolling again? Is that where you're going with this? I was thinking I could be shit outta luck.

Are you referring to the whole natty system or just the fertility portion?

For fertility, HCG has been proven to work many times BUT you will need to be aware that most of the recommended amounts are what's used proactively - if you know the guys are suffering down there (reactive approach) then you will need higher doses if your in a hurry get things going.
Plus what Tren said, infertility is not a guaranteed side effect of AAS anyway.

As for the whole system, I would say its highly unlikely that you'll fully recover.
Science says that recovery does happen eventually but most people are not willing to stay in hypogonadal state for years in the hope that things might start moving again - this is one area where the science is WAY behind the anecdotal evidence.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Are you referring to the whole natty system or just the fertility portion?

For fertility, HCG has been proven to work many times BUT you will need to be aware that most of the recommended amounts are what's used proactively - if you know the guys are suffering down there (reactive approach) then you will need higher doses if your in a hurry get things going.
Plus what Tren said, infertility is not a guaranteed side effect of AAS anyway.

As for the whole system, I would say its highly unlikely that you'll fully recover.
Science says that recovery does happen eventually but most people are not willing to stay in hypogonadal state for years in the hope that things might start moving again - this is one area where the science is WAY behind the anecdotal evidence.

Does clomid increase count also, or just make you shoot ropes?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Does clomid increase count also, or just make you shoot ropes?

It does, though I wouldn't recommend it over HCG/HMG since I doubt its effective at inducing spermatogenesis while your still suppressed (on gear).

Clomid mono is a different matter.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It does, though I wouldn't recommend it over HCG/HMG since I doubt its effective at inducing spermatogenesis while your still suppressed (on gear).

Clomid mono is a different matter.

When I cared, I've used clomid while on trt doses to "plump up the nuts" while on. It does work, but I'd recommend and prefer hcg for a bunch of different reasons.

New Threads