PoB has arrived

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Invited over... Place looks nice. See a few familiar names, and some new ones too! Look forward to contributing and learning at SteroidInsight

PoB

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take off that fuking hat

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit almost 4 years in this place? What the hell am I doing with my life?

Lilo

Trusted Lady
Reaction score

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB had 4 people welcome him. Hell of a first impression

The board was brand new at the time. Admin asked me here for my superior post whoring so we could start generating some traffic. It was pretty much me and gym rat. Goldy was the original admin but wasn't around much. He has dropped off the boards altogether as far as I know. We wound up really turning si into something cool. Then Google ****ed us over the url and we moved here.

There was only 7 members back then.

It was probably about 7 people yeah lol

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Holy shit almost 4 years in this place? What the hell am I doing with my life?

You are making it, that's for sure. Well I'd venture to say the best 4 years ever.

The board was brand new at the time. Admin asked me here for my superior post whoring so we could start generating some traffic. It was pretty much me and gym rat. Goldy was the original admin but wasn't around much. He has dropped off the boards altogether as far as I know. We wound up really turning si into something cool. Then Google ****ed us over the url and we moved here.

Good job making this forum so well worth visiting as I've been lurking a while as you once had invited me here a few years back but never had gotten around to signing up.

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
I didnt realize the forum was so young. Ive been to other forums but theres no place like home

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didnt realize the forum was so young. Ive been to other forums but theres no place like home

Well this site is actually different than SI. UG is a little over 10 years old or so? We still get old timers here from time to time shooting me a pm wondering wtf is going on

New Threads