Pillar's Log

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So anyone who knows me on the boards, knows I love to keep a log. Its a great way to keep active on a board and a great way to interact with others. But most of all, its a great way to get some good tips, or to show the younger guys how to roll. I've compared workout logs to paintings on a cave wall. They are how we pass down our traditions.

About me: 31 years old, two cycles of test dbol and then test/bold cyp/dbol
Lifting 6 years
Bodybuilder but flirting with powerlifting programs lately and its paying off.

I just completed the 4 week Sheiko #29 program. It was brutal and it destroyed my soul.... As well as detaching an intercostal muscle from one of my ribs. So currently I'm on a deload for two weeks and expect a 6 week recovery period. Upcoming plans include Hellraiser training for 8 weeks, Destroy and Flood, and Sheiko training again.

So since the injury, I officially called an end to my bulking and now I am doing my best to cut. Doing a CKD and running crystal DNP at a very moderate dose. So for now, I'm just recording my keto diet info. Meals/ratio and general notes.

Feb 6
Meal 1
5 Eggs, 1 breakfast sausage, one slice american cheese

Meal 2 (took hips out for brunch)
6 Eggs, side of corned beef hash, side of sausage, 1 slice of hips' bacon 2 5oz V8's

Meal 3
2 85% burgers (8oz total), red hot/mayo and guac

Meal 4
6 oz steak, 2 oz spam, lima beans

Meal 5
2 tb peanut butter (this was actually between meal 4 and 5 because I was hungry as hell)
2 Scoops protein powder - had a little sweet tooth kinda thing. Choco settled it!
2 oz spam cut up and mixed into broccoli with cheese.

Feb6.png

Notes
Very low energy today... I've been off my E/C stack for a couple months now. I kinda miss being wired on that shit. I don't even expect any fat burning from it with my shitty dieting, but I love the energy from it. I think I'll grab some bronkaid tomorrow and when I have some extra dough hit up ManPower for that and some Ostarine... Wanna give that a whirl...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im in, aas??

Currently 500mg test cyp and 400mg bold cyp. Coming up on the end in a few more weeks. Had some dbol in there earlier.. Man that was fun. 20mg pre workout and the stuff was waaaay over dosed!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
goto 600mg on the EQ, night and day diff between 4/6......

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
goto 600mg on the EQ, night and day diff between 4/6......

Tempting... wrapping this cycle up in two weeks though. I've been very very happy with the bold cyp though. Smooth pins, faster than expected kick, and great strength gains. Love this stuff...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Feb7.jpg

Meal 1
6 eggs, 2oz spam, breakfast sausage

Meal 2 (9 HOURS AFTER MEAL 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! work screwed me up today baad)
8oz ground beef, one slice cheese, 2 tablespoons guac, 2 tablespoons mayo, redhot, 6 ounces eye round roast beef

Meal 3
12 oz Keilbasa w/ honey mustard, 1 cup green beans

Meal 4
5 cups Romaine Lettuce (that added 120 carbs to the count. So carbs look high but they're fibrous so who cares)
8oz Keilbasa
2 Scoops Dymatize Protein Powder
4TB Peanut Butter

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
feb8.jpg

Meal 1
6 eggs, 2 oz spam, 1 slice cheese

Meal 2
Keilbasa, Honey Mustard

Meal 3
Chili (visited my mom to eat her leftovers lol) made with beef, and kidney beans

Meal 4
12 eggs, broccoli, 8 breakfast sausages total pig out...

Meal 5
2 Scoops whey isolate, 2 tablespoons peanut butter

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
god how do u eat all those fukin eggs....I can barely stomach 4 or 5. i actually hate them, just force them down.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
god how do u eat all those fukin eggs....I can barely stomach 4 or 5. i actually hate them, just force them down.

I could eat them for every meal... It's the chicken breasts that make me wanna puke. I usually will grind up my chicken breasts and cook in a pan just to make it easier to eat.

Sterolizer

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I throw 250ml of egg whites into my shakes, and have 4 of them a day, gives me 1000ml of eggs, equivalent to about 24-28 eggs

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I throw 250ml of egg whites into my shakes, and have 4 of them a day, gives me 1000ml of eggs, equivalent to about 24-28 eggs

ive done that. not bad. same goes for olive oil.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never tried Mac nut oil... I've done the olive oil thing in a shake. It's pretty nasty.

ahh, dont b a pus

eggs tho....fucking gross, god IDK how i actually force these things down.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro... eggs with lawry's and red hot... You can't beat that... Just can't do it.

fucking sick....my GF bought southwest egg white liquid. tried some, fuck, god....how can you force that down. I ate prolly 2 whites worth and had to puke it up....

New Threads