Clen vs. Albuterol

Reaction score
Which is more efficient at burning fat?
Trying to decide which would best in a cut.
Also any recommendations for a cutting stack?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Ive only used albuterol but from what i read clen will be more effective but albuterol has less sides. Before anyone gives advice on a stack we will need to know your stats and cycle history

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For pure fat loss & holding diet constant across all three...

DNP > Clen > Albuterol

IME.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clen gives me the shakes bad. Can't type or write. I want to try allbuterol.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
alb cuz the sides are nothing in retrospect.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Clen shakes suck. I read something a while back said that albuterol could be more anabolic. Might try Helios soon (clen/yohimbine injections) and see how that compares to oral clen.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much weight did you lose with albuterol gymrat? I'm thinking of getting some of the pills.

Reaction score
I'm 28,5'9,180lbs. Eat clean and workout often.
I tried clean once before and the side effects were intense but I was also on ritalin at the time so I'm not sure if that exasperated the side effects.
Currently looking at dropping 12 lbs bf, and then go into a lean bulk. Trying to get in the greatest shape of my life by August,so I have 5.5 months

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got some albuterol liquid. How do you dose/run it for maximum weight loss?

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Just got some albuterol liquid. How do you dose/run it for maximum weight loss?

Albuterol has a short half life around 6 hours. When I did it I went 12mg 3x a day but my body does well with stims. I would try 5mg 3x a day and see how it goes. I did well on 36mg a day back in the day when I ran it.

Edit,

If you can get your hands on some Ketotifen, get some. I take 1mg every night for 2 reasons. It keeps your beta 2 receptors unregulated so you dont have to cycle the ephedrine and it makes you really tired. Helps sleep with the DNP night sweats.

Last edited:

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
The ephedrine is good but sometimes kills Your appetite, love to take a tiny bit before morning fasted cardio you can get alot done in a quick period. Clen made me a crackhead, shit sucks, also you'll be trying to lift and do like 3 sets of dumbbell rows and it feels like you just ran a marathon, just too powerful.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks I did a cutting cycle before with var, masteron and test at 500 and got my diet in check and lost a good amount of weight. Now I want to get down to about 12% BF by the summer so I can see my abs. Summer cycle hope to do test/tren 400, var but want something to help in the meantime. Got it from extreme peptides.

Last edited:

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think they are good, their PCT and AI stuff is good. Haven't tried the albuterol yet.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If allbuterol is a brochodilator will I be able to run and lift longer without being winded or tired? Anyone notice any differences in cardio while taking this? I took 5mg at 9am and had the slight shakes. I might try 3mg 3X a day until my body gets used to it.

Last edited:

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll go with alb over the other two for feeling of general well being and ability to run without experiencing that general sense of shittiness.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
If allbuterol is a brochodilator will I be able to run and lift longer without being winded or tired?

Albuterol being a smooth muscle relaxant, unless you are having constriction due to other issues you won't notice any decrease in respiratory effort. You're not able to relax the bronchi any extra when they are already in a relaxed state.
As for difference in cardio, I can only assume it could make it more difficult. Albuterol will increase your heart rate causing a possible increase in o2 requirement, although it may be such a small demand you might not even notice.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried Clen and T3 while on cycle and couldn't handle the clen shakes. Now off cycle I'm trying the albuterol but I'm sensitive to stims. So trying 2mg 2-3 times a day after meals. Not sure if cardio has been easier or not, just been trying to switch it up. I lost 20 lbs but would like to lose at least 10 more but seem to be in a sticking phase. Next cycle Tren/Test/Var/T-3.

Reaction score
Cardio and diet are good for loosing fat...
If not joking, I would go with clenover, since i've used it many times and have had grt results.

New Threads