Thanks

Positive energy request to the UG family

to all UG family. i am simply making a request to all who read this to please take a moment to send your positive energy, love, and/or prayers however you express these thoughts and send them to my lifelong friend Dustin and his family who has been battling cancer now for the third time since we were little kids and today it seems he is loosing this battle. was told by the nurse he probably would not survive the day tomorrow. while i couldn't begin to express how heartbroken i feel over the loss of such a great friend and all around badass human being i am at a greater loss to even begin trying to wrap my head around what his family is going through. right now they need every ounce of positive energy that exists among positive caring people so i am asking you to please just take a second and send your support for Dustin and his family in which ever manner you se fit. i truly appreciate it. thank you all!

VP

Thanks
    Hate to hear it, VP. I wish him and his family all of the best. They'll need you to be a good friend, help them cope the best you can and be there for them brotha.

Thanks
    thank you very much brother!

VP

Thanks
    That sucks. Happened to a coworker last year, diagnosed and past away within 3 months.
    Thought are with you and Dustin's family.

Elite
    Thanks
    Thought and prayers sent for your friend, his family, and friends!

Sorry to hear this.

Thanks
    Prayers and good thoughts heading your way. God bless your friend and his family . This is a great place to get positives that w all ned .
    Best wishes, T and wife angie...

Thanks
    Thoughts and prayers being shot that way, vpiedu!! Wishing for the best that can be man!!

Thanks
    thank you all, for you good energy and prayers. i have not heard anything today so im hoping he pulls out of this even if just for a little more time with his family but ultimately i am hoping for a miracle. thanks again guys!

VP

Thanks
    Sorry to hear about this news, vp. Will be in my prayers tonight.

-slide

Thanks
    So very sorry to hear this news... i have him in my prayers.

Thanks

Re: Positive energy request to the UG family

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family and friends

Thanks
    thanks to all for your positive energy, prayers, and support. they are supposed to bring in hospice today but another friend of mine just called and said Dustin has more energy today and was asking for me to come over and visit so im taking the rest of the day off and heading over now. thanks again to everyone here!

VP

Thanks
    Spend some time with your friend. Have some good conversation, smiles and, if possible, maybe even a laugh or two. This is what friends are for in times like this.

Thanks
    God bless good real friends. You are doing what friends do. Brick said it for me above. T

Thanks
    thanks guys, i just got home from Dustins. it was time for his methadone and he is already on such high doses of morphine that the methadone puts him out. we did get to laugh a lot today looking at our old yearbooks, telling old stories from our childhood and high school days. he even sat up and tried to google something on the internet. the prognosis is bad, he has already outlived every time frame given in the last 2 years and even if it one more day he is outliving them yet again. just a testament to the fighting spirit within him. he has always been one of the toughest bastards i have ever known so im holding on to hope. i am waiting for him to get out of that bed and take his life back again. i cant express the gratitude i feel towards all of you for keeping him and his fam in your thoughts and prayers, it truly means a lot! never doubted for a second that you guys are and have been top notch, solid bros but i just want to say it. your positive energy, thoughts and prayers only further speak to your character. i am honored to be a member here with you all.

VP
    Last edited by vpiedu; 09-12-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks
    have been at Dustins all week and every day he keeps fighting. he doesn't seem to be any better but he is not giving up. they keep saying that hospice is coming but each day he keeps fighting. i have yet to see hospice. just wanted to give an update and my thanks again.

VP

Thanks
    Good to hear VP. Have a great weekend !!

Thanks
    all,
    i spent time each week since i first posted this request here with Dustin and he has done nothing but fight his ass off for the last 2 months. i am so sad to say that yesterday Dustin passed away, i again want to thank all of you for your thoughts, energies, and prayers. his suffering is over and he did get extra time to be with friends and family and for this i am grateful.

VP

Thanks
    You are a great friend to Dustin Vpiedu and you will be forever. Thanks for sharing . Prayers for you and his loved ones.
    Sorry for the loss. T

Thanks
    thanks T, that means a lot bro. i appreciate you and your prayers more than i can say brother.

VP