My test e powderlooks like deca??? Raw mixup??

Reaction score
One of my powders of test e looks like this... Yet the rest is white powder. This one like hardened and only some white powder is at the tip. Not sure if my supplier sent me deca by human error... image.jpgimage.jpg

Reaction score
How many grams is that? and upload a pic of the other white powder bags. IDk but curious.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure test e has a lower melting point. If you warm that it should turn to goo. See if someone else chimes in before doing anything though.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Contact your supplier with your concerns, start there.....Or u can do what POB mentioned, find the melting point.......

Reaction score
I would check melting point first as well. At room temp, Test E should be a pasty like substance. Get some latex gloves and rub a little between your fingers. Should start getting gooey. If you check the melting point in the oven, don't go off of your ovens thermometer, as they are generally garbage for accuracy. Buy a better one. Even with better thermometers, however, it can be hard to get an accurate reading in an oven based on how an oven works.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Test e and deca have a very different distinctive smell. Yeah I know, don't want to hear the bro science comments but they do...

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Roidtest test kits will check powders but the test will cost more than you payed for the powders lol...

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Roidtest test kits will check powders but the test will cost more than you payed for the powders lol...

And is all subject to error, misinterpretation of the results, and gives only a presumptive answer.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Save yourself a headache and get a test done for legitimacy. Melting points won't do shit with both... Test E melts at 89.6-96.8 F and smells like dirty socks and deca melts around 86-95F so it's worthless to do the melting point.

Reaction score
Thanks infantry87, I couldn't remember nor did I care to look up melting point for deca. 11b has nothing on 0311 just fyi.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks infantry87, I couldn't remember nor did I care to look up melting point for deca. 11b has nothing on 0311 just fyi.

Blasphemy... They way I look at it, both of us are bullet magnets, have a gang of dead baby jokes and are equally sadistic. Gotta be a little mental to do the shit grunts and infantry do and enjoy it.

Reaction score
And the answer is

I don't know, I close my eyes while masturbating

Reaction score
Test e and deca have a very different distinctive smell. Yeah I know, don't want to hear the bro science comments but they do...

i agree with u.... it will smell the same if it's the same sh*t

Reaction score
Test E should be a white powder. Smells like pine/musk. It can be waxy and will turn solid at cooler room temperatures. It should not be that color. I don't know what you got, you could brew it and LABMAX to see what you get. Hopefully it's still an androgen that you can use and not freeze-dried piss.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test E should be a white powder. SMELLS LIKE PINE/MUSK. It can be waxy and will turn solid at cooler room temperatures. It should not be that color. I don't know what you got, you could brew it and labmax to see what you get. Hopefully it's still an androgen that you can use and not freeze-dried piss.

just like my balls