progress update :)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
No until now all natural, what would you recommend instead of tren? winny maybe?

We'll I suggest u do alot of research before u even consider running any steroid. Read the stickies on first cycles then come back and tell me what you learned

Reaction score
We'll I suggest u do alot of research before u even consider running any steroid. Read the stickies on first cycles then come back and tell me what you learned

Thanks for the stickies thing, i did read into it and have done allot of research on the cycle in planning on taking..

But after reading what some of you guys on UG recommend for a noob like myself it might be better to start with Test only, to find out what it does to me an how it makes me feel..

But after reading allot on first cycles and noob questions, i might need to spend more time to find a suitable cycle for me, and make amendments in my diet where needed..

thanks for the tip!!

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Robert Plant's dick has been in places most dick's only dream of going....

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the stickies thing, i did read into it and have done allot of research on the cycle in planning on taking..

But after reading what some of you guys on UG recommend for a noob like myself it might be better to start with Test only, to find out what it does to me an how it makes me feel..

But after reading allot on first cycles and noob questions, i might need to spend more time to find a suitable cycle for me, and make amendments in my diet where needed..

thanks for the tip!!
BME, focus more on diet and training. You have a lot of room to grow naturally. What I have learned is most people jump the gun and start cycling too soon when they can make a LOT of positive progress without AAS.
I was guilty of this too.
You don't have to be on gear to be a part of this board. Stick around, read, ask question and be active. The guys and girls have an endless supply of knowledge and diick pics to last you a life time. Use that to your advantage and keep up the god work bud!

Reaction score
BME, focus more on diet and training. You have a lot of room to grow naturally. What I have learned is most people jump the gun and start cycling too soon when they can make a LOT of positive progress without AAS.
I was guilty of this too.
You don't have to be on gear to be a part of this board. Stick around, read, ask question and be active. The guys and girls have an endless supply of knowledge and diick pics to last you a life time. Use that to your advantage and keep up the god work bud!

it always tempting to start a cycle because i have easy access to good quality gear..

I haven't been working out active long enough and i know i have allot of natural growing left to do..

my plan was to start after i lose another 5%BF, but i have decided to postpone this..

I work my ass off 6 days per week for 2-3 hours so i know i am not even close to my natural limit..

Maybe ill wait another year or so, do more reading ask more questions, know my stuff before considering again..

Thanks for your honest advise i appreciate it!

Ps love the dick pic part but im more of a boobie kinda guy;)

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Ps love the dick pic part but im more of a boobie kinda guy;)

That wasn't a joke, its a crazy huge collection!
There was a time when in order to be a member you had to submit a picture, or at least that's what they told me. Worth the initiation dues now that I've been here a while.

Reaction score
bme. You look great for the amount of time you have been working out. All I can add to this is keep going. As far as steroids I cant even touch the surface of what these guys know one thing that was always drilled in my head with regards to steroids is ''test'' is best. Sounds catchy huh. Maybe its true. Best of luck im also new.

New Threads