I Got Choked out by a 70+ today

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im alright if anyone is concerned. Yes it happened. I had company today and my Uncle and cousins came over for Beercan chickens, homemade baked beans and some good times.

Let me set the table here. My uncle is a fuking bad a$$ and waited until I was full food and wine. Then challenges me to a weight lifting contest so outside we go. Were bench pressing because he just had hip surgery last summer(not verified but believable). After he warms up talking smack the whole time, he hoists up 275 then I match it then on to 315 we keep going and hes spent at so I load up to 365 I pressed it out x2 with help on the second and now hes making fun of me saying "you use to have a pretty respectable bench" now he wants to wrestle. In the garage we go.... mats are always out.

Now this is the guy that before his hip was injured was jogging, lifting heavy and still hitting a heavy bag on a routine basis. I know he still whips my cousin when he gets liquored up and pissed off. Training hard has been a way of life for him. He is about 6'5'' and 320ish now he was a former pro boxer and has hands like an ape. His weight pre injury is about 290 they guy is a freak. I whip my little cousin and his dad with Kimuras. Now the old man wants some and I still dont know if he is serious he just had surgery last summer. I collar tied him and he peals my hand and twists my fingers and turns me around and slaps a choke on me and raises me off the ground and I blacked out. Im about 6'3 and 255 probably 265 this afternoon. Its been a long time since I was lifted off my feet. I got him back though. I love that old fart he and Dad are the ones that got me into lifting weights and training.

I am going to get back in the 400+ club with bench and train even harder now.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That's great BGH. Keep hitting the gym and you'll be kickin' the poop out of the youngins' some day.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get choked all the time bgh..I havent passed out in a while

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he get u with a rear naked?

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Waking up on the mat is always a humbling experience . I've been put to sleep by Ezekiel chokes. Always think I'm gonna get outa em. Glad it motivated u to hit the weights brother

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
"Bringuh ambalance"

I'm 98% sure that was Seeker.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is a great story BGH. I'm glad you have a family that can have fun like that. The fun always turns into a first fight in my family. Hahaha

New Threads