Where to buy a decent Bench. Fck, it's so hard to find

Fruity

Reaction score
Where did you buy your bench?

I've been on amazon, and everything on their is terrible, bad reviews. And the ones with good reviews are shady and are most likely wobbly, just like the one I have now.

I guess I'm just gonna have to put a bunch of books under my current bench and stabilize it like that.

Fckin ridiculous incompetent market.

Fruity

Reaction score
Rogue makes some solid stuff. Not sure on price but they're usually built with quality material.

What r u gonna be doing on this bench banging your boyfriend or lifting some weight?

Bench pressing, JM pressing, close grip bench pressing. And that's absolutely it, nothing else, no ab exercises. Nothing.

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Rogue makes some solid stuff. Not sure on price but they're usually built with quality material.

What r u gonna be doing on this bench banging your boyfriend or lifting some weight?

Both. The bar will be up his ass while fruity presses.

And if you can afford I'd always go with Rogue.

Fruity

Reaction score
Went to Rogue site. They have two benches. one is an adjustable for 700£ and the other is as bland as it gets but for 200£. The 200$ seems like the deal, I really hope it's not a wobbly one.
http://www.rogueeurope.eu/rogue-bolt-together-utility-bench

I already have the two stands to rest the bar on. All I have to do is rip off my current bench and replace it with this one somehow.

Maybe I should just buy a bunch of books and Ducktape and DIY this whole thing myself.. Feels like a waste of money buying something so basic.

Fruity

Reaction score
2rcvaqq.png

2h3u4g6.png

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Look up Brandon Campbell on youtube and find his video about his home gym. The bench he has is pretty nice. It's adjustable too

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Pretty sure that bench will handle all the weight you're gonna put on it.

Fruity

Reaction score
Pretty sure that bench will handle all the weight you're gonna put on it.

it will, but it is so unstable that even with no weight i can barely balance on it. we could have some shaky rough sex on there darling.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
craigslist brother I bought all my gym equipment used I have a parabody bench right now I picked up for 75 bucks flat to 90 degree with a little bar you can flip up on the small bottom pad that will create a small incline so you don't slip off the bench when doing incline I love it

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if your buying new yukon fitness is more affordable then rouge and has really good equipment

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
craigslist brother I bought all my gym equipment used I have a parabody bench right now I picked up for 75 bucks flat to 90 degree with a little bar you can flip up on the small bottom pad that will create a small incline so you don't slip off the bench when doing incline I love it

x2 on the Craigslist. I got a complete adjustable bench dumbbells, Olympic bar, and 350lbs of Olympic weight plates from a divorced lady for $100.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Craigslist 4 the W.

Try and get a two piece benchpress that you can double as a squat rack.

Research the bench first though some are flimzy pieces of shit.

I had one once that liked to tip over with too much weight.

Cops came to the door one night after the people downstairs heard 225 slam against the wall at around 1am.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
craigslist has a bunch but watch out for the hookers

New Threads