New guy ...looking for help to increase my muscle growth

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
I do cross-shit

Dude there's your problem!

#stopthekippling
#kipplingsarenotarealexercise

No but I like to hit arms twice a week (Monday Friday) with nothing too intense. Enough to feel a good burn but not too much that it will mess with other workout days

Last edited:

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Haha I promise I'm not one of those guys.... I do cross fit a lot when I don't feel I am working hard enough just to feel the burn

Crossfit is not a good excuse for anything. Except gheyness.

Reaction score
Ok well first thing is when it comes to my work I have to be in good shape all around not just throwing weight around, and what kind of shape I'm in could and have before determined weather other people lived or died. This is when the cross fit comes into play. So any of slap dicks want to talk shit walk a mile in someone else's shoes. With that being said thanks for the people that have good input and just like all of you I like talking shit so no my feelings aren't hurt.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Ok well first thing is when it comes to my work I have to be in good shape all around not just throwing weight around, and what kind of shape I'm in could and have before determined weather other people lived or died. This is when the cross fit comes into play. So any of slap dicks want to talk shit walk a mile in someone else's shoes. With that being said thanks for the people that have good input and just like all of you I like talking shit so no my feelings aren't hurt.

Ok. Ok. I'm only asking because you have thick skin: What the **** kind of job do you have that requires kipping?!?!??
:32 (17):

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Ok. Ok. I'm only asking because you have thick skin: What the **** kind of job do you have that requires kipping?!?!??
:32 (17):

lol. I was gonna say that Tool. You can exercise and be in great shape using other exercise methods that won't cause such injuries. You can't work a "life or death" type job if you're all fokked up.

Reaction score
I am in the military and I have never had an injury through cross fit, but I have had injuries lifting. Hell you can hurt yourself jacking off if you do it wrong.... I'm not saying anything is right or wrong

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I am in the military and I have never had an injury through cross fit, but I have had injuries lifting. Hell you can hurt yourself jacking off if you do it wrong.... I'm not saying anything is right or wrong
You sound like you may be one of the very few % of crossfitters that actually do things right. The problem is largely the fad crowd it attracted, not necessarily the "sport" itself.

Reaction score
Your right people get in and see guys that have been doing it for awhile and just want to throw around weight without proper form. I'm not perfect by I know not to do dumb shit! Lol

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Wasn't crossfit started in the military to train the soldiers? Or am I mistaken? Could have sworn rj told me that

New Threads