what levels of test in a cycle to build muscle quickly

Reaction score
What levels of t does runinng a cycle of most anabolics give you compared with trt using test C, most I read using C are at levels between 800 and 1000, I am trying to rehab from a injury and it is difficult to put on muscle in this area. My current test level is 208,this is just making it even harder.

Reaction score
You are correct about TRT, they typically try to get between 700 - 1000. My doc brought me just above 1k. I just had bloods done on Monday of this week. My testosterone was at > 5k and my free T was > 50. I have the results posted in the general section along with the amounts of test I had.

Reaction score
If you are on TRT, or are going to be on TRT, be sure to stop any blast at least 4 weeks prior to blood work done at a clinic. They will cancel your script and this will give you time for your test levels to come back to normal. Unless you are using a short ester, then you may be able to push it a little closer but I don't think the risk is worth it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you rephrase that?

Reaction score
how well does test c work at 1000 or so compared to doing a cycle of anobolics like dbol or tren with it when trying to put on muscle is what Im asking?

Last edited:

New Threads