Need Advice from the experts

Reaction score
Hello Buddies !! Hope all is well.

I know this question has been asked many times , but i cant find my answer .

I am 30 yrs old - weight 72 kgs, height 183 cm . Always been a Hard gainer ! No fat . Been gyming since 19 on and off . Started off at 55 KGS -

Been on basic Supplements Serious Mass + Creatine , (I just got off ANIMAL M Stak ) ( Sometimes i add pre workout for a boost ) . I used to gym 4-5 times a week but now 3 times because of work & got a new born baby to help with.

I need a good boost. I am making gains but they are REAL SLOW - I recently got offered DBOL by meditech at my local gym. now the question is

IF i take DBOL at low dosage for a 5 week cycle and use ANIMAL STAK for a PCT ? is that even possible ? I am looking to bulk a little - maybe reach 80 KGS and maintain it

Didn't come across any reliable person to take advice from on Steroids so far. Hopefully to hear from the expers.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
no....just no
oral only cycles are a bad idea and using a vitamin as pct is an even worse idea
firstly, you just need to eat eat eat
while you are busy doing that, research a test only cycle with an AI, HCG and a proper PCT (hint: it will be using nolvadex and clomid)

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new baby!! As he said first cycles are usually test only. Test is the basis for every cycle.

Reaction score
Thanks Guys , appreciate !! will look into test only cycle . Have to find a good source here in UAE -

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
Listen to what bvs said. Before you start any cycles, eat as much as you can and see where you are in 3 months.

Reaction score
Only Test boosters are available - plus i would be more confident on being guided by an experienced person than myself dont want to do mistakes . so i guess till then i shall keep supplementing :~]

Reaction score
"I am making gains but they are REAL SLOW..."

srsly? You're still making gains? Why not just keep doing what you do? What's wrong with slow gains?

Nothing is wrong with slow gains, its just demotivating & no satisfaction when you have been gyming for so long and only reach quarter compared to someone that is on good gear achieves a better result . I am sure you know what i am talking about , hence you joining this forum

Reaction score
By the way - Would Testosterone Boosters like Animal Test ? Beast Super Test ? be any good ??

have a look at my profile picture,

its a little old but not much of a difference i was 68KG at this pic -

Maybe it will help you guys understand why am i seeking for help !! * Frustration*

Last edited:

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with slow gains, its just demotivating & no satisfaction when you have been gyming for so long and only reach quarter compared to someone that is on good gear achieves a better result . I am sure you know what i am talking about , hence you joining this forum

Well, not really. I was talking about someone that reaches a limit he can not break for years. I talk about someone that made nice and slow gains for 15 years, then the gains stop.
Years of no gains is worse than years with slow gains, don't you think?

But don't take what I say too seriously, I understand you perfectly and will not judge you in any way for using gear for the goal you described.

Just do it right, ask what you want, you're in the right place. What you said about "DBOL at low dosage for a 5 week cycle and use ANIMAL STAK for a PCT" is just awful. AWFUL dude!
You do nothing, or put anything in your body before asking/studying/learning about it ok? We are here for ya.

Surprised they aren't available at the pharmacy in UAE.

AAS were banned in the UAE back in 2013.

Reaction score
Well, not really. I was talking about someone that reaches a limit he can not break for years. I talk about someone that made nice and slow gains for 15 years, then the gains stop.
Years of no gains is worse than years with slow gains, don't you think?

But don't take what I say too seriously, I understand you perfectly and will not judge you in any way for using gear for the goal you described.

Just do it right, ask what you want, you're in the right place. What you said about "DBOL at low dosage for a 5 week cycle and use ANIMAL STAK for a PCT" is just awful. AWFUL dude!
You do nothing, or put anything in your body before asking/studying/learning about it ok? We are here for ya.

AAS were banned in the UAE back in 2013.

What is your opinion about my previous post with my picture & question about Test booster for meantime till i do a better study ?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
You have good genetics (By the picture and the fact that you are 1.83m). You still can gain allot naturally.

I have the same mindset as bvs on this one (what he said about "eat, eat, eat"). You better take care of your diet, change a few things, tweak it a little. I'm sure it will be better than any test booster out there.

I understand, you want to buy something, to take something, to feel refreshed. In fact my friend, want you are really looking for, is to boost your motivation, not your testosterone.

You can have massive gains by just changing your routine and diet. I was always excited before a new diet or a new exercise routine. Try and explore new foods that can boost your test naturally (just an example), try and gain new knowledge, be energetic, keep being motivated by every new piece of the puzzle you find.

Don't give up so quickly dude.

Let me ask you 4 questions:

1. How much calories do you consume a day?
2. Do you Deadlift?
3. Do you Squat?
4. Are you working your chest more than your back and legs?

But, I'm drifting here, to your question: No, I don't think any test booster is worth your while for boosting test... for other things maybe, and it's my personal opinion. I gut guys at the gym that swears by Animal-Pak.... meh

Reaction score
unfortunately i only have access to Dianabol & PCT -Nolvadex or Clomid ! :'(

Thanks.

Well I try to down 3000 calories a day -
i dont heavy deadlift
I dont squat heavily , but i do heavy leg presses and curls for replacement . ( injured my lower back )
i do a 3 day split - working all body parts equally .

Ill increase my calorie intake then and focus on weight gainers and creatine + pre-workouts .

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have good genetics (By the picture and the fact that you are 1.83m). You still can gain allot naturally.

But, I'm drifting here, to your question: No, I don't think any test booster is worth your while for boosting test... for other things maybe, and it's my personal opinion. I gut guys at the gym that swears by Animal-Pak.... meh

You said for other things maybe ? - What other things if i may ask ! ?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Animal Test for example.

Look at the ingredients:

Urtica dioica - A test booster? nnnno.... More likely to be used to treat disorders of the kidneys, urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, locomotor system, skin, cardiovascular system, hemorrhage, influenza, rheumatism, gout.

Cissus quadrangularis - I like that - the possibility exists that Cissus may act to improve bone healing it may improve the healing rate of connective tissue in general, including tendons. It is also rich in the vitamins/antioxidants vitamin C and beta-carotene. Cissus also possess analgesic properties on a mg per mg basis comparable to aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen. That is some nice shit to have around when you are on cycle.... But, where is the anecdotal evidence of it raising your test levels? I have no idea (I don't say there isn't, I just didn't find it).

Agaricus bisporus - This one I find funny as hell - It's the mushrooms you get on your Pizza, it's Portobello mushroom.

3, 5, 7, Trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone (Hesperetin) - It's in fact a nice one - It lowers your estrogen levels but on such small scale, that it may actually have a nice effect on a body of someone that is off gear and that have that last stubborn fat to burn (It has no chance of lowering it too much).

Yohimbe - Just google it up - With the combination of the Hesperetin, the user will maybe get a slight lose of body fat (with good nutrition)....

Arachidonic acid - Wikipedia: "Through its conversion to active components such as the prostaglandin PGF2alpha and PGE2 after physical exercise, arachidonic acid is necessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle tissue". - That's, I admit, nice...... BUT! Does it boost your test levels? Remember, the product claim to boost your test!

Grapefruit - ....It's a fruit.

Bioperine(Registered trademark) - The fuk is that? Oh yes, that must be the super doper thing that boost your test levels right? The secret ingredient!

It is, I most admit, a nice supplement... When your'e on gear, for muscle recovery - not for boosting your test levels, and it's not worth it's price.

Now you see, all of this you can buy at lower costs as a stand-alone products (not in a pack), then you can use it more wisely and with the dosages that will suit you. Of course, you can't buy Bioperine on it's own (the magic ingredient), but believe me - It's bullcrap powder, no more than that.

And it works (like everything) only with good nutrition - so why bother?:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Animal Test for example.

Look at the ingredients:

Urtica dioica - A test booster? nnnno.... More likely to be used to treat disorders of the kidneys, urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, locomotor system, skin, cardiovascular system, hemorrhage, influenza, rheumatism, gout.

Cissus quadrangularis - I like that - the possibility exists that Cissus may act to improve bone healing it may improve the healing rate of connective tissue in general, including tendons. It is also rich in the vitamins/antioxidants vitamin C and beta-carotene. Cissus also possess analgesic properties on a mg per mg basis comparable to aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen. That is some nice shit to have around when you are on cycle.... But, where is the anecdotal evidence of it raising your test levels? I have no idea (I don't say there isn't, I just didn't find it).

Agaricus bisporus - This one I find funny as hell - It's the mushrooms you get on your Pizza, it's Portobello mushroom.

3, 5, 7, Trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone (Hesperetin) - It's in fact a nice one - It lowers your estrogen levels but on such small scale, that it may actually have a nice effect on a body of someone that is off gear and that have that last stubborn fat to burn (It has no chance of lowering it too much).

Yohimbe - Just google it up - With the combination of the Hesperetin, the user will maybe get a slight lose of body fat (with good nutrition)....

Arachidonic acid - Wikipedia: "Through its conversion to active components such as the prostaglandin PGF2alpha and PGE2 after physical exercise, arachidonic acid is necessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle tissue". - That's, I admit, nice...... BUT! Does it boost your test levels? Remember, the product claim to boost your test!

Grapefruit - ....It's a fruit.

Bioperine(Registered trademark) - The fuk is that? Oh yes, that must be the super doper thing that boost your test levels right? The secret ingredient!

It is, I most admit, a nice supplement... When your'e on gear, for muscle recovery - not for boosting your test levels, and it's not worth it's price.

Now you see, all of this you can buy at lower costs as a stand-alone products (not in a pack), then you can use it more wisely and with the dosages that will suit you. Of course, you can't buy Bioperine on it's own (the magic ingredient), but believe me - It's bullcrap powder, no more than that.

And it works (like everything) only with good nutrition - so why bother?:

Okay Wont be getting ANIMAL TEST ! - Can you have a look at ANIMAL STAK please ? I WOULD really like your opinion on it !!

New Threads