Starting Point For a Woman To Use Var

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I am trying to figure out what a good starting point is for the old lady. She may want to try out some var, but not really sure yet. Either way, she is not ready to jump on anything before grinding some weight down naturally. I am wondering what an ideal BF% would be before starting anavar.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter much the starting body fat %. If you want her or she herself wants to cut fat down first just do so and when she thinks she's ready you could start at around 5mg a day.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
5-10mg/day seems to be the answers I've gotten from a couple female BB and swimsuit competitors.
They both said the other nice side effect all their gal pals like is the horniness goes up for them:)

Schredder

Reaction score
Start @ 5mg/day. If she tolerates that well and she wants to run a second cycle of it she can feel free to bump it up to 10mg/day.

I know some females who run 20mg/day without any issues whatsoever.

If any virilization does occur, discontinue immedietly and there wont be an issue.

paris1998

Lady Member
Reaction score
i’m wanting to get into var but i don’t know who to talk to or what. i’ve done lots of research but still in fear of running into the ****ing fake shit. can someone help me out? i don’t know who to talk to or even where to ****ing go.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i’m wanting to get into var but i don’t know who to talk to or what. i’ve done lots of research but still in fear of running into the ****ing fake shit. can someone help me out? i don’t know who to talk to or even where to ****ing go.

Well, unfortunately you won’t get much help until you do an introduction thread!

New Threads