Reaction score
Hi, The name is Dano. At least that's what my friends call me. I just happended to stumble across this site a last weeks. I was previously into power lifting, up until a few years back when I blew both shoulders out benching. Following two shoulder surgeries, I am now focusing my attention on bodybuilding. Currently, I am lifting 5 days a week, with an older bodybuilder/Marine, who is kicking my A_ _. I seem to be making some good gains, especially with the assistance of HGH injections 7 days a week. I am looking into incorporating some Test "C" or "E" into my schedule. My metabolism is on the low scale of normal, so my HMO will not prescribe any mediation. I've been told to check out T3 or T4 in order to boost my metabolism. Any suggestions are well appreciated! Nice to be on board!

Reaction score
welcome Dano. I would add one compound at a time and see how you react first. Test and HGH is an awesome combo and between the two, your metabolism will get rev'd up.

Marshall

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. There's a lifetime of knowledge to glean from the members on this board, so you're at the right place. Not a lot of anonymous guys posting stuff out of their ass on here.

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I will take Brick's advise and only addone compound at a time, see how it works and then add another. My main focus, outside of adding additional muscle mass, is losing body fat. I am 44 yrs., 6'4" and pushing 275lbs, with an estimated 22% bf. I try to follow a bodybuilding diet plan. However, I realize that my diet needs some tweaking, (pardon the punt). Appreciate the advise!

turbobusa

Reaction score
Welcome to ug . Great board here. My fav. No bookem with the Dano K? J/K

New Threads