Anavar, arimidex and proviron

nads

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm looking to go back on anavar after a break and I was wondering if any girls out there that have used anavar have used proviron and or arimidex alongside it....
About 18 months ago my then PT said to use all 3 but I'm seeing a lot of conflicting info so now I'm really confused.
I'm on a cutting cycle and will be taking around 20mg of anavar a day and any advise is greatly appreciated 🙂

Lilo

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Can we find this guy? I'll keep him still... You kick him. No need for any of that stuff, girl.

nads

Lady Member
Reaction score
Can we find this guy? I'll keep him still... You kick him. No need for any of that stuff, girl.

Ha thanks, so just stick with Anavar on its own do you reckon?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
As tool said: 20mg is a bit high for a girl.

If I was a girl, I would only use primo.

Lilo - can you elaborate why anavar-proviron is not a good combo?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would imagine that a woman using an anti estrogen wouldn't be a good idea.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
DF, she my take adex from other reasons.

I excluded the adex from my question and asked about var/proviron combo.

nads

Lady Member
Reaction score
20mg is what I took last time and I was fine and saw much better gains than when I was just taking 10mg.
I'm considering proviron and arimidex as I want to bring my estrogen down as low as possible.

I want to drop as much water retention as possible and harden my physique.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20mg is what I took last time and I was fine and saw much better gains than when I was just taking 10mg.
I'm considering proviron and arimidex as I want to bring my estrogen down as low as possible.

I want to drop as much water retention as possible and harden my physique.

ok, first things first...

Proviron is not for that use, it's used as any other compound..it is the oral version of mast.

If you want to use an AI to lose water and fat just cause, you are asking for trouble as they come with their own set of sides...they are not used by women for long term...only to get ready to step on stage. But, the main thing is if you don't use them correctly, you will experience a serious rebound and you will hate that you ever took them as you can not maintain the results you get from them no matter what.

There is nothing wrong with the dose, 20mg is fine for either var or proviron. Just watch for hair loss with the proviron.

New Threads