pharmroids.com

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to ugbb! I have bought steroids from several steroids source and some are good, but there were fake ones. I was wondering if anybody has purchased anything from pharmroids.com? Are they legit? Balkan steroids are good? Has anybody know about Ice Pharmaceuticals, I can't find much information about this lab in google.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Must be pharmaceutical grade. Sounds legit.
Websites are never a good idea.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I don't like Balkan. Never did - Never will.
"Ice" is just total garbage. Got a friend that was working with them, he needed to refund a few guys and he threw away all his stuck just to keep his good reputation.

I can't give you a real answer on the site without knowing where are you from.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know dude. I'm only on Yam for almost a year now. Best gains ever.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Forget about buying gear from a .com website. Go for a .net or .org site, it's much safer.

Reaction score
willr,

if you haven't noticed, these guys are ****ing with you---well, except for the part where they say not to buy from a .com or any other website. I will cut to the chase. This is not a source board. Nobody here, at least no respected member, will point you to a source because steroids are illegal. What you will find here is information on what to do should you chose to take steroids, and how to do them "safely" and with a proper plan. So we will help you with information on the proper use, but in no way will we ever direct you to a place that will assist you in illegal activities.

Hope this helps.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Balkan is crap

Any site with pharm or roids in the url is crap

Gear from websites is generally crap

Buying from websites is unsafe

Reaction score
willr,

if you haven't noticed, these guys are ****ing with you---well, except for the part where they say not to buy from a .com or any other website. I will cut to the chase. This is not a source board. Nobody here, at least no respected member, will point you to a source because steroids are illegal. What you will find here is information on what to do should you chose to take steroids, and how to do them "safely" and with a proper plan. So we will help you with information on the proper use, but in no way will we ever direct you to a place that will assist you in illegal activities.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for a good and relevant information.

Reaction score
i only did the on-line thing one time...OSGear.ws. Few days later I went back to the web sight and it was "down" nothing would load.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know 1,478 people on this threads has already said it, but for the love of everything, don't buy from websites.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but I found a yam website is it legit?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
willr,

Hope this helps.

I didnt realize there were source boards, are they any good? Ology posted some sources but always shitty and scammers.
I have a good source but I like to have a list of back ups just in case. Can you refer me to a trusted source forum just for me to do some research.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
ology.... lol. hell to the nah man don't fukk with thier "sources"

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I didnt realize there were source boards, are they any good? Ology posted some sources but always shitty and scammers.
I have a good source but I like to have a list of back ups just in case. Can you refer me to a trusted source forum just for me to do some research.

More times than not, any source boards, or sources with websites are not a good choice.

Reaction score
balkan were very good a few years ago, now I do not know how quality is

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

There is no "trusted" source forum. They exist only to make money.

New Threads