Women and HRT Including TRT

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How is your 50 a month dosed? Are you doing 12.5mg of cyp once a week? What's your Dr's target TT number?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that Jenn drew a penis on that one page? Hmmmm

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, 25mg every two weeks...he’s ok with the number as he says he’s mainly about how we feel!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol...that was the Dr’s office..perves...lmao

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome that you’re feeling good!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling fuuucking great...I swear now ...all...hormones back to a normal range and it's so awesome..I'm so peaceful, way less stressed about anything and happy as fuuuck..I really really wish all women would take advantage of feeling this unbelievably wonderful!:)

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Great to hear Jenn! Ive been sending pieces of this thread to my friend who is also a cancer survivor.

She takes large doses of anti-E drugs bc her cancer was breast but her T is also very low and nobody has really tried to treat her that way. She went through such agressive chemo that she will have very very long lasting symptoms but I think this could change her life.

Thanks for spreading the word about something most people have never even heard of.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great to hear Jenn! Ive been sending pieces of this thread to my friend who is also a cancer survivor.

She takes large doses of anti-E drugs bc her cancer was breast but her T is also very low and nobody has really tried to treat her that way. She went through such agressive chemo that she will have very very long lasting symptoms but I think this could change her life.

Thanks for spreading the word about something most people have never even heard of.

Thank you! I truly appreciate that some of you guys appreciate this stuff on a dude board...lmao!!:D

The major thing for me is I'm just about living the best life I can..I'm not afraid of things that a lot of women are....I know that tons won't use estrogen due to it can cause breast cancer and I get that especially if breast cancer is well know in your family!! But since it's not known in my family and even though I had my stuff...we get mammograms once a year just like other things that are covered by insurance....do them!!!

Now, since she had breast cancer...I don't know if she could get a script for estrogen ever (I know nothing about that) but maybe other stuff...I hope!! :)

Give her a hug for me if you see her!!!!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Thank you! I truly appreciate that some of you guys appreciate this stuff on a dude board...lmao!!:D

The major thing for me is I'm just about living the best life I can..I'm not afraid of things that a lot of women are....I know that tons won't use estrogen due to it can cause breast cancer and I get that especially if breast cancer is well know in your family!! But since it's not known in my family and even though I had my stuff...we get mammograms once a year just like other things that are covered by insurance....do them!!!

Now, since she had breast cancer...I don't know if she could get a script for estrogen ever (I know nothing about that) but maybe other stuff...I hope!! :)

Give her a hug for me if you see her!!!!

No. She has to keep her estrogen near zero but with testosterone, she might be able to regain some sense of herself.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One thing I wanted to add.......

Once again, with the fact that everyone's body handles things different.....but...

I've also heard many women say they will not use hormones because of weight gain..........

I've been on all three through my doctor for months and I have not gained a pound!!!

Just saying....:)

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
One thing I wanted to add.......

Once again, with the fact that everyone's body handles things different.....but...

I've also heard many women say they will not use hormones because of weight gain..........

I've been on all three through my doctor for months and I have not gained a pound!!!

Just saying....:)

That's because hormones don't make you gain weight, food does. You can't gain if you're at or below maintenance calories.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's because hormones don't make you gain weight, food does. You can't gain if you're at or below maintenance calories.

So, all the women that accuse the hormones for gaining weight...are overeating which is common sense...unfortunately many like to blame everything but themselves for gaining weight! Sad.....

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
K, just wanted to post if anyone can use it for preference and dosage:) My current and I feel fuuucking awesome!!

B24EDA1A-D8D0-4571-83CC-6906A2892613.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seeing Dr. tomorrow...bloods taken...will see where I'm at with hormones:32 (20):

Will post results vs. last results....EPT!!!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, first I'll post my TRT....I tripped on the difference but I know there are reasons things fluctuate so I'm not shocked. AND I don't feel ANY different between the amounts. I know this has been discussed many times but I'm just confirming that I am not one that feels any different due to pinning every 2 weeks vs 1 week. :)

Started at - 5

August - 14 (Cream BS)

September - 224

Today
thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Estradiol - He wants me to up it a tad

August - <15